VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I would like to personally thank the fucking jerk-off that anonymously reported THE PROFESSOR II as "Inapropriate content - Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. " and had it deleted from Mega.

Wish I could report your existence as "inapropriate".

Really? Violent extremism? Cause it sure isn't Child exploitation or Bestiality.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mary is bit childlike but yea no actual childs (lolis maybe but that isn't against mega tos).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Okay, on a more serious note I'm looking for ways to improve the game. And who better to ask than a bunch of people that have played zillions of other games?

So I'm asking. How can I make the game better?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, on a more serious note I'm looking for ways to improve the game. And who better to ask than a bunch of people that have played zillions of other games?

less crazy story but that'd make some players leave since it wouldn't be same game, longer updates would be great, bit faster progressing.

Reactions: Pixieblink

strel1

Oct 16, 2020

I think that the humour and the slapstick is great. And changing up the concept would be weird.
I mean if you all of a sudden just dropped the comedy, it wouldn't be the same game.
I like goofy slapstick comedy stuff.
Honestly, I don't know.
But from comedy point of view it's great.

And okey, It would be cool if the professor got some cool skills from the John Wick's universe.
Gun Fu Style or somethings. I mean next time he takes a spin in the hypno machine.
That could be funny...?

I mean it would be like changing " Ace Ventura: Pet Detective " from being slapstick
into a drama. Don't know if that would be a good thing.

I think it's balanced.
But on the otherhand it's your game, and you deciede whats best.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think that the humour and the slapstick is great. And changing up the concept would be weird.
I mean if you all of a sudden just dropped the comedy, it wouldn't be the same game.
I like goofy slapstick comedy stuff.
Honestly, I don't know.
But from comedy point of view it's great.

I mean it would be like changing " Ace Ventura: Pet Detective " from being slapstick
into a drama. Don't know if that would be a good thing.

I think it's balanced.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

The core of the game would remain the same, I just want to make it better.

- The characters stay the same.
- Slapstick comedy & black humor have to remain.

Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
Well, since you asked...

What has endeared me to this series* is the juxtaposition of dark kink with a quasi-surreal comedic romp. It's kind of rare and I'm totally digging it. :cool:

The only off-the-dome feedback I have for you is that if you leave realism too far behind in the telling of the story then you're no longer in that surreal funny territory and drifting into wacky B movie territory, where it can sometimes be hard - especially in this medium - to tell the difference between intended lulz and schtick - if any of that makes sense.*

That having been said, I think I had the most fun when it was clear you were having fun with it too.

I can count on the fingers of one hand the games hosted here that have actually elicited some literal LOL moments for me and the Prof is definitely one of them. :D

I think, again - for what it's worth - that you have sufficient creativity, talent and humor that all you really need to do is keep cranking out content. You'll get better, more experienced and hopefully even more inspired; while we'll all get more content to show people and shout about how underrated you are. ;)

Thanks btw. And if you're ever crypto-ready I'll send more than words. :geek:

*Big caveat: not actually had time to play more than the first few clicks of chapter 2 yet :(

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
This game is pretty good but of YOUR games I prefer Joob-Joob for some reason. That said I honestly can't see much to change that wouldn't dilute your style and humor here which is what makes this game great.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017

Exploiting beautiful young women in humerous and devious ways, your allready making a good game.
Just more of the same please, with women with high opinions of themselves, eventually getting fucked by the M.C. after his meticulous planning, comes to fruition.

May 26, 2018

Well, here's one thing, because I'm actually really annoyed:

Don't make the Patreon link in "The Professor 2" link to the Patreon page for the joob joob. Cause that's where it goes right now, and I PAID for it, thinking it would get me the latest, uncensored version of the Prof, but it doesn't. And I get no response on said Patreon page.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Don't make the Patreon link in "The Professor 2" link to the Patreon page for the joob joob. Cause that's where it goes right now, and I PAID for it, thinking it would get me the latest, uncensored version of the Prof, but it doesn't. And I get no response on said Patreon page.
Either one is supposed to give you access to the other.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll look into it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Alright. I checked it out and clicked all the links in the game that kept bringing me to the correct page. UNTIL I finally tried the website link when the game first starts. You were right, that one DOES (did) go to the Joob-Joob page, thanks for pointing it out.

Then I went to the Patreon page and poked around looking for way to refund your money, which apparently patreon doesn't do. I don't know, I couldn't find the option. If there even is one. I opened a ticket maybe there's some way they can do it for me.

You are also correct that you never received a response from the Joob-Joob page on Patreon.

Because the game is on hold, patrons are NOT be billed and I really haven't been monitoring it much for the last few weeks.

So:

1. The link has been fixed, will show up in the next update.
2. Sorry about that. You want me to send you a free copy of the latest Professor?

May 26, 2018
Alright. I checked it out and clicked all the links in the game that kept bringing me to the correct page. UNTIL I finally tried the website link when the game first starts. You were right, that one DOES (did) go to the Joob-Joob page, thanks for pointing it out.

Then I went to the Patreon page and poked around looking for way to refund your money, which apparently patreon doesn't do. I don't know, I couldn't find the option. If there even is one. I opened a ticket maybe there's some way they can do it for me.

You are also correct that you never received a response from the Joob-Joob page on Patreon.

Because the game is on hold, patrons are NOT be billed and I really haven't been monitoring it much for the last few weeks.

So:

1. The link has been fixed, will show up in the next update.
2. Sorry about that. You want me to send you a free copy of the latest Professor?
Don't worry about a refund, that's really not necessary, but I WOULD like the newest version of the professor. I also thought you might want to know the links to the last version of joob joob don't work, either. Sorry, lol.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Don't worry about a refund, that's really not necessary, but I WOULD like the newest version of the professor. I also thought you might want to know the links to the last version of joob joob don't work, either. Sorry, lol.
Ya, I've been working on it today between everything else. Should have it all sorted out shortly.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes