VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and this too got update too.

luckily this doesn't take much time to finish.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Okay, on a more serious note I'm looking for ways to improve the game. And who better to ask than a bunch of people that have played zillions of other games?

So I'm asking. How can I make the game better?
Honestly, I can't think of anything. I think your games are really good. Some of the best in this genera.

I think there is just a natural limit to how popular they can become due to the fact that they aren't very conventional.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of the countless other games I have played in this genera are pretty forgettable. The same shit in a slightly different package.

It has been some time since I played Professor I, but I still remember it quite well as it was so different and fun. What made it great was also what limits its popularity.

This is true for a bunch of great games in this genera. Often what would need to happen to make them better would be losing their identity.

I realize this isn't very helpful, but maybe it is encouraging on some level. The Professor I is in my top 10.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Honestly, I can't think of anything. I think your games are really good. Some of the best in this genera.

I think there is just a natural limit to how popular they can become due to the fact that they aren't very conventional.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of the countless other games I have played in this genera are pretty forgettable. The same shit in a slightly different package.

It has been some time since I played Professor I, but I still remember it quite well as it was so different and fun. What made it great was also what limits its popularity.

This is true for a bunch of great games in this genera. Often what would need to happen to make them better would be losing their identity.

I realize this isn't very helpful, but maybe it is encouraging on some level. The Professor I is in my top 10.
Wow. Thanks. Both for taking the time to reply, and the kind words.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks for posting it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where's the Mega link? There's been one on here before. The last one didn't have anything to DL from, and now it is gone. It's the only way I can download games. I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all would re-share it through them. Thanks.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Where's the Mega link? There's been one on here before. The last one didn't have anything to DL from, and now it is gone. It's the only way I can download games. I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all would re-share it through them. Thanks.
Mega has been playing "the game Police" and deleting links to games where there have been complaints about offensive content. Maybe developers are getting sick of using Mega for that reason.
There is offensive content in most of the games posted here, as far as the feminazi's are concerned, and it is likely them making complaints

Reactions: Talmadge

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Mega has been playing "the game Police" and deleting links to games where there have been complaints about offensive content. Maybe developers are getting sick of using Mega for that reason.
There is offensive content in most of the games posted here, as far as the feminazi's are concerned, and it is likely them making complaints
Apparently there was a complaint on Mega.
So they simply deleted all the Prof II from their servers.
No warning, no appeal, no questions, no verification... just Bam!

I can't help but wonder if they've also deleted all comedy.
Is there any way to make people laugh without offending someone?

In any case, Talmadge perhaps you should complain to mega?
It is, apparently, out of my hands. I did ask for a review. They, in return asked for ALL my personal information short of a urine sample.

I think we have all the fucking lawyers, the 'moral majority' and the 'Politically correct' to thank for this one. So next time you bump into one,

DO be sure and thank them for their efforts to restrict what you're allowed to download?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just discovered your other game (Joob)...
Great.
The sausage (selling and eating) girl is just fantastic, may be even better than Katie ;) Looking forward

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice although i wouldn't let her fly that.

also update was nice but usual short.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
v1.8 release is today.
Uploading now.
Available on our page in a couple of hours.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes