VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It should. And now it does, thanks for pointing that out.
I gotta ask if this was your original plan, though. It seems like the original Professor game was meant to be a silly, sexual, corruption-like story without a concrete plot. Now we have an actual plot with a harem of all the girls. Don't get me wrong, I love it better this way, just doesn't seem like it was meant to go this way.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I gotta ask if this was your original plan, though. It seems like the original Professor game was meant to be a silly, sexual, corruption-like story without a concrete plot. Now we have an actual plot with a harem of all the girls. Don't get me wrong, I love it better this way, just doesn't seem like it was meant to go this way.
Honestly? You're right. It started off like a VN version of a Benny Hill skit.
But it kind of took on a life of it own, and I figured why not throw in an actual plot? With a hard twist at the end.

I thought it would make the game better.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly? You're right. It started off like a VN version of a Benny Hill skit.
But it kind of took on a life of it own, and I figured why not throw in an actual plot? With a hard twist at the end.

I thought it would make the game better.
It certainly is better, but I hope you plan on keeping the humor. It's kind of a trademark for you and this series.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can I just apologies first of all...
Have seen this game (well the first one) pop up quite alot and made the BIGGEST mistake off my life listening to the negativity in regards to the looks of the mc and cast and story... But OMG was I wrong in ever listening... Just finished the first season and about to download this new version and going to have a look at the devs over game as well... Pixieblink this game is great and has so many funny moments I just loved everything about it and even the creepy looking mc fits the character sooo fucking much lol. What a gem this game turned out to be :love:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can I just apologies first of all...
Have seen this game (well the first one) pop up quite alot and made the BIGGEST mistake off my life listening to the negativity in regards to the looks of the mc and cast and story... But OMG was I wrong in ever listening... Just finished the first season and about to download this new version and going to have a look at the devs over game as well... Pixieblink this game is great and has so many funny moments I just loved everything about it and even the creepy looking mc fits his character sooo fucking much lol. What a gem this game turned out to be :love:
Thanks. Honestly, the game WAS horrible when I took it over from a friend, who bet me $25 I couldn't do better. It looked like a poorly done game from 20 years ago. That's why there's so many negative comments at the beginning of the OP.

Glad you had fun playing it. And just in case your wondering, he never did pay up!!! :mad:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks. Honestly, the game WAS horrible when I took it over from a friend, who bet me $25 I couldn't do better. It looked like a poorly done game from 20 years ago. That's why there's so many negative comments at the beginning of the OP.

Glad you had fun playing it. And just in case your wondering, he never did pay up!!! :mad:
Well your friend really should pay up because what you have done with this game is bloody amazing!!
You have proven that you should NEVER judge a book by it's cover!!

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018

He's just jealous. Now you have something to mock him about and hold over his head for the rest of his life. :cool:

That's what a true friend would do, anyway.

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
so chapter 1 is done i assume? i played part 1 during the first few builds but decided to wait until it was finished to play it again.
I do the same with games I like. I hate having to constantly interrupt and wait for sequels. But it can take years for a game like this to be finished and that's really a test of patience. :D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Of course. Tossing a story behind the game won't make it boring.

Just wait until the MC starts working on the new girls.
Oh, no! Afeter Heather's crash landing it appears that she's never going to look sexy again! S:confused:o sad.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes