VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plane ok? check
pilot drunk? check

IS THERE ANY WAY OUT OF THAT PLANE???????!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways longer update than expected (watched videos besides what happened before) and was nice. last time we saw erika naked she had small boobs but when she had sex with prof she was bustier than before.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
plane ok? check
pilot drunk? check

IS THERE ANY WAY OUT OF THAT PLANE???????!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways longer update than expected (watched videos besides what happened before) and was nice. last time we saw erika naked she had small boobs but when she had sex with prof she was bustier than before.
yeah, why is that??

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This series is so stupid and fun and I can't get enough of it. Everything from the Commodore 64 to the Monty Python references... It's so freaking brilliant. The plane scene was the best and it did not even have any sex!

Crazy.
I was waiting to see if anyone would pick up on the Monty Python reference!
And thanks for the kind words, glad you had fun playing it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
unless her puberty started very late then not. not preggo either since mc had sex with her basically 0 times.
No no no, remember the time The Prof gave Mary a giant cookie and she helped him out with Erika?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
???
Anyone else getting that problem?
Going to be more helpful here now that I've had some sleep.

I set the volume controls to "Mute all," but every single cut scene absolutely BLARED into my headphones. Not just audible, but unnecessarily loud. So loud it was drowning out the Discord voice chat I was on at the time. So maybe the volume sliders work just fine -- but Mute All definitely does not.

I will retry later tonight to see if I can repeat the issue.

Sep 4, 2018
So far so good for chap.2 also interesting to see erika I guess trying to potentially become pregnant if she isn't already and one day they can settle down and raise it or the other girls kids if that time comes also would be neat now that the professor runs the new place/school to choose a dress code for the new girls like for example mini skirts and a tank top or something as a form to bring the groups in line of them wearing the same stuff and goes from there of controlling them.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
No no no, remember the time The Prof gave Mary a giant cookie and she helped him out with Erika?
Just hold off on he preggo thing for a while if that's where you are taking her. I don't buy that theory either. Her breasts didn't seem that small anyway. Of course they can move up and down.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Just hold off on he preggo thing for a while if that's where you are taking her. I don't buy that theory either. Her breasts didn't seem that small anyway. Of course they can move up and down.
Even if she is preggers, I doubt the game days are going to go on long enough for her to show. It may be a future ending kind of a thing.

Reactions: Nitwitty

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Even if she is preggers, I doubt the game days are going to go on long enough for her to show. It may be a future ending kind of a thing.
Yeah maybe at the end the Professor will finally settle down. Erika would be a good choice.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes