VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So far so good for chap.2 also interesting to see erika I guess trying to potentially become pregnant if she isn't already and one day they can settle down and raise it or the other girls kids if that time comes also would be neat now that the professor runs the new place/school to choose a dress code for the new girls like for example mini skirts and a tank top or something as a form to bring the groups in line of them wearing the same stuff and goes from there of controlling them.
Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea.
Thanks for the great suggestion.

Reactions: Darkaura

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a quick question. I prefer Nopy and I was wondering, after I download it from MEGA can I upload it to Nopy with out permission or do I need to ask some one for permission first? Or do I need to ask the developer to uplaod it to Nopy?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have a quick question. I prefer Nopy and I was wondering, after I download it from MEGA can I upload it to Nopy with out permission or do I need to ask some one for permission first? Or do I need to ask the developer to uplaod it to Nopy?
Anyone can upload to NOPY

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Knock yourself out :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You really think so?
Patreon does ok, Itch is limping along and I've always heard that subscribe star is the least of the three.
many devs use patreon and subs (some/many cause they have "things" between family members version on subs and "normal" on patreon).

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You really think so?
Patreon does ok, Itch is limping along and I've always heard that subscribe star is the least of the three.
It's all fun and games until Patreon's "Trust and Saftey" team finds something objectionable about your content.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's all fun and games until Patreon's "Trust and Saftey" team finds something objectionable about your content.
Pretty sure they can take your page down if they don't like your name or some stupid shit like that. Patreon sucks and always will.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
many devs use patreon and subs (some/many cause they have "things" between family members version on subs and "normal" on patreon).
Yup. Been there, done that. Actually passed the test. And I didn't even study! :LOL:

The point I was making was, does subscribe star have enough of a following to make it worth the time to sign up with them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The point I was making was, does subscribe star have enough of a following to make it worth the time to sign up with them?
incetongames, perverteer, mrdots and many others publish their games on both platforms even if games don't have not patreon friendly content.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
does subscribe star
I only use SubscribeStar to kick back a bit to games I wish to support, as Patreon playing billing games with patrons and creators is not something I wish to support, even for creators who I otherwise would.

1617920838451.png

I suspect that is worth it for some.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I only use SubscribeStar to kick back a bit to games I wish to support, as Patreon playing billing games with patrons and creators is not something I wish to support, even for creators who I otherwise would.

View attachment 1131727

I suspect that is worth it for some.
Huh. Wow.
Guess I should take a look at it. Thanks for sharing that.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
In the Professor II, sure. All the characters will at least make appearances, except for Ms Anderson who got whacked at the end of chapter I.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes