VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for posting that.
I just tested ALL the MAC links. And PC and Android also, cuz what the hell I was already doing the Mac links.

ALL the links work and are live.
Aaargghh...I am an idiot. I meant to say the links in Joob. Sorry. Was interested in seeing how that ended up.

And you are welcome.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is an update going to happen sometime in the near future?
I think the dev said he was refocusing his attention on A Father’s Sins, or Sins of the Father; I can’t remember.

he also makes another game. I think it’s called The Assistant or something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the dev said he was refocusing his attention on A Father’s Sins, or Sins of the Father; I can’t remember.

he also makes another game. I think it’s called The Assistant or something like that.
professor, joob and a father's sins.

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
Four questions:
1. is there a discord server for The Professor? I could not find anything.
2. is it true that the last update of The Professor II was in February and the update announced there for March never appeared?
3a. If the answer to question 2 is yes: Then why should I put good money into Patreon for a dead (or at least comatose) game?
3b. If question 2 is answered "no": Where is this newer update available? Link?
4. is there a good reason why I should check out "Fathers Sins", which I have to assume after previous experiences: Is good, but will never be finished anyway?

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
Ok, I will read (some?) of the 25 pages, but, as I am from germany:
Could you (or any other one here) "DMV"? DeepL didn't help me :)

Bye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Four questions:
1. is there a discord server for The Professor? I could not find anything.
2. is it true that the last update of The Professor II was in February and the update announced there for March never appeared?
3a. If the answer to question 2 is yes: Then why should I put good money into Patreon for a dead (or at least comatose) game?
3b. If question 2 is answered "no": Where is this newer update available? Link?
4. is there a good reason why I should check out "Fathers Sins", which I have to assume after previous experiences: Is good, but will never be finished anyway?
1. pixie might have discord (check father's sins thread)
2. march update didn't happen yet
3a. no this or joob aren't abandoned (will get updates (well prof gets since joob will be rebooted or something like that)) after fs ends
4. fs will finish

Reactions: junior366
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes