VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No.

I had planned on continuing it at some point in the future, but I've been busy working on my other project - A Father's Sins. Which is very story intensive with lots of animations, but not a fap game.

And by now the characters look rather dated, I'm not sure there is any point in continuing the game.

Though I AM working on another top secret project slowly in my non-existent spare time. But it's all hush-hush for right now.

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
Oh I remember playing the first part, liked the boyish girl with short hair, Erika? Please keep someone designed similar to her cause because tomboys are supreme and better than others.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Oh I remember playing the first part, liked the boyish girl with short hair, Erika? Please keep someone designed similar to her cause because tomboys are supreme and better than others.
Try A FATHER'S SINS (link below)
It's a slow burn game, but Tilly is a tomboy.

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Sir_Vamped

Jul 9, 2021
No.

I had planned on continuing it at some point in the future, but I've been busy working on my other project - A Father's Sins. Which is very story intensive with lots of animations, but not a fap game.

And by now the characters look rather dated, I'm not sure there is any point in continuing the game.

Though I AM working on another top secret project slowly in my non-existent spare time. But it's all hush-hush for right now.
Even if the characters look rather dated ide pay to see some more of that indian bodybuilder girl anal.
Its a damn shame.
Damn shame indeed.

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
No.

Although I know you have no commitment to us, I would like really much you to finish the second chapter at some point even if it means a shorter story. :)

Chapter 1 was funny and a one-of-a-kind game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Although I know you have no commitment to us, I would like really much you to finish the second chapter at some point even if it means a shorter story. :)

Chapter 1 was funny and a one-of-a-kind game.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, but honestly I never managed to build up enough of a fanbase to make the game worthwhile.
Though I have to admit that "The Professor" was the most fun I've ever had creating a game.

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
No.

And that's the main reason why I don't even take a closer look at "A Fathers Sins"....
You yourself write about the "top secret" and "new project"....
I know enough games that end up in the "box of unfinished works".
And from authors who have done that even once, I look at further games only if they are finished. And really finished. And not just "declared finished" (like "V.I.R.T.U.E.S").

I am 70 years old now and I like to play all these games very much. But I have decided not to waste the rest of my life time with unfinished works...

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
And that's the main reason why I don't even take a closer look at "A Fathers Sins"....
You yourself write about the "top secret" and "new project"....
I know enough games that end up in the "box of unfinished works".
And from authors who have done that even once, I look at further games only if they are finished. And really finished. And not just "declared finished" (like "V.I.R.T.U.E.S").

I am 70 years old now and I like to play all these games very much. But I have decided not to waste the rest of my life time with unfinished works...
I understand. I assume you don't watch much TV either? At least not until the end of the season.

You being 70 years old I guess every minute counts. Wasting an hour or three playing a game that is unfinished (for free) would certainly greatly impact your remaining quality of life. No hard feelings.

Prof 1 was completed. Prof 2 was abandoned. In all honesty because of lack of support.

Reactions: Talmadge

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
I understand. I assume you don't watch much TV either? At least not until the end of the season.

You being 70 years old I guess every minute counts. Wasting an hour or three playing a game that is unfinished (for free) would certainly greatly impact your remaining quality of life. No hard feelings.

Prof 1 was completed. Prof 2 was abandoned. In all honesty because of lack of support.

We can discuss this if you like - there's a lot of dynamite in there :)

a) If I seem upset, dissatisfied or even angry here, it's not so much because of general dissatisfaction but frustration, disappointment. I had gotten into the game very late and had really fallen in love with the ideas, characters and story and was so excited to see what would happen next. And then? Nothing more...

b) To deal with ONE SINGLE unfinished game doesn't affect me in any way :)

c) Unfortunately it has become the "standard": Unfinished, canceled, forgotten, whatever games are now almost a dime a dozen. It's a shame....

d) In the almost infinite amount of games, there are very few good and original games. Unfortunately, this does not apply to the majority. (Incomplete, hardly any contact with developers, no response to ideas, error messages, etc.). But all the authors of these games (and here I am explicitly NOT addressing you) seem to think they are miracle programmers and gifted game authors, whose primary goal is to ask for money on Patreon first, before you get even a single info about the game...

e) Because of my age I have a lot of time and little money. That's why I use the small contribution I spend on the game very precisely. (You learn too ;):
These are currently only games that have been regularly developed for over 18 months and it is also foreseeable that the developers are full of conviction behind this, their only baby.

f) I don't watch much TV, but many series. Via streaming portals. This is the very first time I have experienced this annoying topic: Maybe someone still knows "Kyle XY"? Was discontinued in the middle of the third season after the midseason break. Meanwhile: If a series isn't set up for only one season from the start, I don't watch it until there are at least two seasons complete.

g) I also like to read and of course have the disappointment of "Game of Thrones" or the Stieg Larson series behind me. But just because there are unpleasant examples in literature, movies and series, I don't have to think it's great when a great game is discontinued?

:)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes