VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v1.1] [Pixieblink]
Preferences-Mod

Features:
  • re-adds Preferences textbutton to the Main and Game Menu screens
  • re-adds Preferences quickbutton to the Quick Menu screen
so you are able to access the Preferences screen again

Installation:

1. Download the attached file (right-click and save as)
  2. Rename the file to "screens.rpy"
  3. Copy the file into the "game" folder and overwrite the original
Beware that you cant change/mute the video volume through the preferences!

Hey, thanks for doing this. Easier than an entire new bug/patch/fix release.

Reactions: "CJ"

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey Dev, Any updates as to when you're working on?
Popped one of my video cards a few weeks ago, still playing catch up.
It's amazing how much longer renders take with only 1 card in the machine.

The latest version of Joob-Joob will be out most likely later tomorrow. It's the end of chapter I.

The entire game so far has just been to introduce the characters and set the background for the real game.
That of course leads into The Joob-Joob chapter II (in HD).

The next release of the Professor II should be out on schedule (June 2nd).

Reactions: Sirrah

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

I was always wondering what rig you have, with all those animations.
Want to share? :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was always wondering what rig you have, with all those animations.
Want to share? :)
My rig?

Ryzen 32 core / 2x Nvidia rtx 2080 ti's. With 64 of memory, a quad channel board, M2 drives, a half dozen cooling fans and a beefed up power supply.

It took every penny I made for the first 15 months just to pay that sucker off. Not to mention I've toasted BOTH video cards in the last year and had to replace them (not enough cooling I guess). After this last time I went and bought a $20 box fan from wal-mart, cut a hole in the side of the case and epoxied that sucker in place. Amazing how a cheap box fan pulls 20x more air through than $75 worth of computer case fans...

Often feels like I take three steps forward and two steps back.

Reactions: tk99
Apr 10, 2020

The latest version of Joob-Joob will be out most likely later tomorrow. It's the end of chapter I.

The entire game so far has just been to introduce the characters and set the background for the real game.
That of course leads into The Joob-Joob chapter II (in HD).

The next release of the Professor II should be out on schedule (June 2nd).
So, PB, I saw someone mention you on another game thread as sort of the benchmark (for both quality and diligence). So congrats on that. You've come a long way baby, as they used to say.

I haven't tried Joob yet. Yes, I know...

But I keep seeing pictures of a woman in the joob snapshots that looks like, well, a lot like the professor tbh. Am I the first person to mention that?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So, PB, I saw someone mention you on another game thread as sort of the benchmark (for both quality and diligence). So congrats on that. You've come a long way baby, as they used to say.

I haven't tried Joob yet. Yes, I know...

But I keep seeing pictures of a woman in the joob snapshots that looks like, well, a lot like the professor tbh. Am I the first person to mention that?
Wow... really?

Yup, U the first and only one. Would be a giant turn off (like that chick in school that kinda looked like your mom).

Now that the Joob-Joob chapter I is complete, give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have only mentioned games (no links since that's even bigger offense than just mentioning not that game's thread).

MikeHershey

Sep 3, 2017
In the Professor II, sure. All the characters will at least make appearances, except for Ms Anderson who got whacked at the end of chapter I.
Was hoping there would some past "flashback scene" between Agent 69 and 27. Haha, looked like some tension there when they parted ways.

MikeHershey

Sep 3, 2017
Huh. Hadn't thought of that, good idea!
The concept of the mind-control/memory goggles makes me think of a past-life/flashback game mechanic. Professor could try to remember past information to try and solve present mysteries/adventures. Especially since much of the past story has not been revealed yet and the reason for his memory loss.

I've only played Ch1, so if you've covered any of this already in Ch2, then ignore what i said. Lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The concept of the mind-control/memory goggles makes me think of a past-life/flashback game mechanic. Professor could try to remember past information to try and solve present mysteries/adventures. Especially since much of the past story has not been revealed yet and the reason for his memory loss.

I've only played Ch1, so if you've covered any of this already in Ch2, then ignore what i said. Lol
Very good idea. I'm actually working on it, but a the current rate it's going to take some time.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The Professor II v1.2 just released on our page.

This update is about 3x the normal size (yes, I've heard all the complaints about how small the updates are).
About 15 minutes of game play, IF you take the time to watch the movies.

bathroom_day02_235a.png bathroom_day02_15.png bathroom_day01_11.png bathroom_day02_25.png bathroom_day02_29.png bathroom_day02_69.png

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
I like the story and the girls. When will the public update come out on F95?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes