VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal update aka short, stupid, meaningless and utterly wacko.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: MAras1995

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Dude, thanks for taking the time to torrent it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup.

So is that good or bad? Noticed YOU never seem to miss an update :LOL:
it's not good, IT'S FUCKING CRAZY GOOD!!!

nope.

dunno if i posted these scrshots or not before but here they are anyways (nothing scrshot worthy on this update).

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
it's not good, IT'S FUCKING CRAZY GOOD!!!

nope.

dunno if i posted these scrshots or not before but here they are anyways (nothing scrshot worthy on this update).
That Mary playing poker episode was my favorite one.

Reactions: TheDick69+

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Pixieblink When can we get some Erika sex scenes with MC? Erika is like the main love interest ( also my personal favourite) imo but she had longer lesbian scenes than the sex with proffesor. We only have 1 sleep sex with her at this chapter and that's it. Also I don't mind she has having fun with other girls hell I like girl on girl scenes but the red head talks like she is in with a relationship with her rather than having fun which is kinda annoying tbh. Otherwise the second chapter is amazing so far and your animation quality is still one of the best in the scene imo. You are one talented dev I have to say!

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink When can we get some Erika sex scenes with MC? Erika is like the main love interest ( also my personal favourite) imo but she had longer lesbian scenes than the sex with proffesor. We only have 1 sleep sex with her at this chapter and that's it. Also I don't mind she has having fun with other girls hell I like girl on girl scenes but the red head talks like she is in with a relationship with her rather than having fun which is kinda annoying tbh. Otherwise the second chapter is amazing so far and your animation quality is still one of the best in the scene imo. You are one talented dev I have to say!
I'll see what I can do. Her little red-headed friend could use some goggle time. To make sure she doesn't get jealous during their 3 some.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes