• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Sounds like a lot of work. Also sounds like it might be a good addition to the game.

How to integrate it? He... watches movies on his computer in the afternoons?
Or... maybe... fuck i dunno. Any ideas?

Could just go into the renpy/game/images dir and play the movies manually :).

He could just day dream in the office. Office work CAN be boring...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I really love this gsme but the past 2 updates for android have many videos missing so it only shows 2 seconds of each scene then black screen, press for next part and does the same, on katies route it started briefly in his office byt then on sex scenes from when she gets tied to the floor, its every scene after that.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, like his TV and his one-eyed trouser snake. That would be funny!
Ya, maybe. He's so... old.
Old house, old car, old tv, old video camera, old man clothes... why wouldn't he have one of those huge old cell phones?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I do like Kate (though Samantha & Erika are probably my favorites), it's just the random turn from alcoholic manipulative hot troll to "romantic nagging wannabe girlfriend" at the end of v1.5 that really bothered me. Truth be told it didn't feel as bad when i replayed it just a few minutes ago. I guess more than a month since i last played probably blew my irritation out of proportion to what it actually was.

Kind of curious about how v1.6 turns out.
Hahaha, isn't that the way it always seems to go?
The Professor is an average, everyday anti-hero looser.
He worked so hard to get Katie it wouldn't it be his karma to screw it up somehow?

Though judging from your reaction to the last version, maybe that was a mistake. Wonder how many other people felt the same way when they played v1.5b?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ya, maybe. He's so... old.
Old house, old car, old tv, old video camera, old man clothes... why wouldn't he have one of those huge old cell phones?
And yet it's Heather (and Anderson) that seems to have a thing for an old camcorder that is in no way practical for her voyeuristic pursuits..... ;)

Hahaha, isn't that the way it always seems to go?
The Professor is an average, everyday anti-hero looser.
He worked so hard to get Katie it wouldn't it be his karma to screw it up somehow?

Though judging from your reaction to the last version, maybe that was a mistake. Wonder how many other people felt the same way when they played v1.5b?
Honestly? Don't worry too much unless many more people rail against it. Just rewatching the "romance sequence" on my own made me feel my annoyance was exagerated.

Keep going as it is, but remember the MC is first and always a self-serving, manipulative perverted bastard. He's the anti-golfist, course be damned getting into the holes quick and the most he can is what matters! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
found this game earlier today dl'd to try out .. honestly i thought at 1st .. what a wierd ass game .. turns out i liked it alot .. keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to make the post.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It's just a convenient conceit - he looks at the screen, close up happens and then there's just the scene, like in the "russsian beer" dreams.... ;-P
I like it. Could make it like a mini-game. Without the pain in the ass of banging a ping pong ball around or clicking on your mouse as fast as you can for 30 seconds...

Hey, what if he decided to jerk off at school and went and hid in the utility closet? Then you could choose from the past videos.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
And yet it's Heather (and Anderson) that seems to have a thing for an old camcorder that is in no way practical for her voyeuristic pursuits..... ;)

Oh there is ALWAYS a way :) Let me kick this around in my back-brain for a bit.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
funny game, and nice animations, so different from static games. since the animations can be quite long, some sort of indication of time remaining like a progress bar or something would be helpful as it is currently too easy to skip past long animations.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes