• Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Digging your content. Kudos. If I might offer up a quick note for copyediting:

LOSE = not win.
LOOSE = not tight.

That's a pretty common typo/copyedit mistake. Thanks for the game. Again, good work.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure and correct it next release.
Glad you had fun playing the game. ANY suggestions are always welcome.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mid to late 40's. Maybe early 50's.
He is 58 years old and you can find lots of guy like that middle aged but some time looking at least avarage. And this is not realy life this is game so I would love to have at least decent looking MC.

george-clooney-downton-abbey.jpg

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
He is 58 years old and you can find lots of guy like that middle aged but some time looking at least avarage. And this is not realy life this is game so I would love to have at least decent looking MC.

View attachment 571933
The mc is 58 eh? Doesn't look it. I have no complaints about the mc myself, it adds to the theme of the game I think. Also most actors can afford many things to help retain most of their appearance, if they choose.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The mc is 58 eh? Doesn't look it. I have no complaints about the mc myself, it adds to the theme of the game I think. Also most actors can afford many things to help retain most of their appearance, if they choose.
I was talking about George Cloney man not MC. I'm saying even with 58 years old guyz can have decent lookings -_- And you were saying actors. But I know loots of guy looking at least decent in that age. And this is not reality we are talking about game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I was talking about George Cloney man not MC. I'm saying even with 58 years old guyz can have decent lookings -_- And you were saying actors. But I know loots of guy looking at least decent in that age. And this is not reality we are talking about game.
Ah, my bad. Didn't know if you meant Clooney or the MC, I shoud've asked.

Dec 25, 2019
I get that his looks might discourage some from trying the game, but the premise is that he's an unattractive schlub who has lost everything and is using mind control to bang 18-year-olds. If he looked like George Clooney, it wouldn't make sense. But honestly, I'd much prefer this guy's looks to the same kid that shows up in like 90% of these games lol.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Of COURSE he's ugly. What else could I have possibly made him?
He's a looser in a dead end job that can't get laid in school full of college aged girls.

All this debate about the dude is almost funny. When I first released the remaster of the game, another dev with a VERY successful game flat out told me to make him uglier, fatter, sleazier and greasier looking.

He didn't think anyone would like the game because the Professor wasn't gross enough.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure and correct it next release.
Glad you had fun playing the game. ANY suggestions are always welcome.
NP. Do you have a copyeditor? It's hard to copyedit yourself. It's just a thing. You know what you meant, so you read it back to yourself the way to meant to write it. It's surprising what another set of eyes will find.

Reactions: braendt

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I just started playing this and I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Write a quick little review if you enjoyed playing the game?
And of course any suggestions are always welcome.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
NP. Do you have a copyeditor? It's hard to copyedit yourself. It's just a thing. You know what you meant, so you read it back to yourself the way to meant to write it. It's surprising what another set of eyes will find.
Is it that bad? :) Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it for another game I'm working on.
This game was my first one, and honestly was kind of just for fun. Though it would be cool to see it really take off one day.

I've been thinking about really minimizing the dialog. Something like the old Benny Hill show, or Tom & Jerry and the Pink Panther cartoons.

I liked the way the characters never say much (or even anything at all) but you still got the story.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Is it that bad? :) Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it for another game I'm working on.
This game was my first one, and honestly was kind of just for fun. Though it would be cool to see it really take off one day.

I've been thinking about really minimizing the dialog. Something like the old Benny Hill show, or Tom & Jerry and the Pink Panther cartoons.

I liked the way the characters never say much (or even anything at all) but you still got the story.
Oh, God, I can't do the copyediting. I'm wading up to my asshole in that kind of stuff already.... ;) It's just one of those things a lot of folks should do. I wouldn't say you're text is any worse than any number of people, and better than most. You have a flair for the storytelling, in fact. But everybody needs another set of eyes on their prose. It's just a thing.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.6 remastered Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.6 remastered Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Wow. Thanks! VERY appreciated!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Corrected about 785 occurrences of "looser" -> "loser" :whistle:

Decided to give the Professor a dream for the new Katie scene in the next update, so today's sneak previews have been bumped back until tomorrow.

Reactions: Horrible

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. After trying this game, I have to say that the animations were far longer than any other game I've seen on this site. And quite well done, even if the graphics themselves are grainy.
Also have to say that a dancing, paunchy, naked teacher was creepy and hilarious.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes