• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Okay. After trying this game, I have to say that the animations were far longer than any other game I've seen on this site. And quite well done, even if the graphics themselves are grainy.
Also have to say that a dancing, paunchy, naked teacher was creepy and hilarious.
Thanks for posting this. And as always any helpful advice, tips or suggestions are welcomed.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for posting this. And as always any helpful advice, tips or suggestions are welcomed.
After running through all of it, the only thing I noticed 'wrong' was when you put the girl in the pillory (I'm bad with names) and her eyes were going in different directions. It was weird looking.
The teacher's smile was pretty creepy, but that seemed on purpose, so nothing wrong with that.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Only 12 days to go before the next update. I'm very anxious. :love::cool::p

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just putting the final touches on the next day of Katie's adventure. Decided last minute to replace a 12 sec video clip with a 90 secs (cuz it's way mo'betta), so it's taking a little longer than anticipated.

Teasers posted TOMORROW on both the website and then here a little later on in the day.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I've been asked to add an option to view past movies.
Working on it right now!!! Will be featured in the next release, v1.7 March 15

Reactions: kotsos and giqui

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like this a lot, it's hilarious and the mind control is hot. Some of the animations seem a bit rushed with the keyframes being a lot looser than they should be, but you can't complain about the sheer number of them, it's amazing. One thing I would say is that I much prefer the hypno-visor scenes where there are short clips and text using Ren'Py's dialog system rather than the whole thing being one long clip with the text baked into it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I noted a few typos.
And what's the deal with these pictures of Heather, I completed all four girls but didn't see those:

Reactions: Evil B. Monkey
Dec 25, 2019
And what's the deal with these pictures of Heather, I completed all four girls but didn't see those:
I missed the same ones. I believe based on what Pixie said earlier that you get these instead of some others if you choose not to drink when prompted before going to sleep. I think it's pretty unintuitive plus I think most people would prefer to see all the scenes, so I hope Pixie changes that and just moves these to different nights / routes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I missed the same ones. I believe based on what Pixie said earlier that you get these instead of some others if you choose not to drink when prompted before going to sleep. I think it's pretty unintuitive plus I think most people would prefer to see all the scenes, so I hope Pixie changes that and just moves these to different nights / routes.
I see, it sounded like the game told you you would only dream if you drank the beer so I didn't try it without. Hopefully the scene gallery will allow you to replay them both ways.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I see, it sounded like the game told you you would only dream if you drank the beer so I didn't try it without. Hopefully the scene gallery will allow you to replay them both ways.

Thought it was obvious, but then again I often think wrong.

IF you drink, you have some kind of (probably fucked up) dream.
One or two of the sequences DO have dreams for both, but not all.

Thanks for the feedback.
I like this a lot, it's hilarious and the mind control is hot. Some of the animations seem a bit rushed with the keyframes being a lot looser than they should be, but you can't complain about the sheer number of them, it's amazing. One thing I would say is that I much prefer the hypno-visor scenes where there are short clips and text using Ren'Py's dialog system rather than the whole thing being one long clip with the text baked into it.
Also, I noted a few typos.

Sometimes when you're making the game you loose perspective, and you don't see the forest for the trees. o_O

And yes, ALL the animations are in the new PLAYBACK feature. So if you missed a couple, don't worry too much about it.

Reactions: giqui

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Shit, almost forgot the reason for logging in...
Next update v1.7 is almost done, will be released a day (or maybe even two) early!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thought it was obvious, but then again I often think wrong.

IF you drink, you have some kind of (probably fucked up) dream.
One or two of the sequences DO have dreams for both, but not all.
So the one with the camel is the less fucked up one? o_O
I don't remember any of them being that wild. I'll have to see when the next version comes out, can't be bothered to play through the whole thing again just for a couple of scenes.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So the one with the camel is the less fucked up one? o_O
I don't remember any of them being that wild. I'll have to see when the next version comes out, can't be bothered to play through the whole thing again just for a couple of scenes.

I think that night sequence was the Camel or the Drilldo, if I remember correctly.
No, the dreams aren't THAT bad... they're just weird dreams. Cuz the MC is a weird dude.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I've been worried about the epidemic. Are you all right, developer? :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes