• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just please make sure to make this optional. There do exist people that do not like it.
I think there are enough girls we could sacrifice one :) But then again I'm not a big prego fan myself.

BUT. I don't make this game for ME. Opinions?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Am I missing it, or is there a similar scene to the original version where one is made to believe their boobs will grow from swallowing, with a BE scene?
Hmmm... ?!?!

Maybe in the old version, before the re-master.
The two girls dancing?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think there are enough girls we could sacrifice one :) But then again I'm not a big prego fan myself.

BUT. I don't make this game for ME. Opinions?
I'm ambivalent. I don't have a pregnancy fetish, but it isn't a huge turn-off either. Just not Katie, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is no laughing matter. Erika maybe? She's fine how she is but her growing a bit more titty wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Wldesbrett

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 588148

Overview:
Welcome to The Professor Remastered, a first-person, just for the hellovit visual novel .
This game is about a Professor that uses his skills to control women... and of course get laid.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-16
Release Date: 2020-03-16
Developer: Pixieblink - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others:
Unofficial Android 1.7 DarkAssassin*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 567094 View attachment 567099 View attachment 567098 View attachment 567097 View attachment 567095 View attachment 567096 View attachment 567101 View attachment 567103 View attachment 588150 View attachment 588151 View attachment 588152 View attachment 588153 View attachment 588154
Walkthrough please

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What i nice little gem this was. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute if it.
The gameplay was unique. The girls were awesome and the animations were pretty good.

I'm not really the biggest fan of corruption games, and the MC in this game is really unlikable, BUT it works in this game.
Even playing the asshole, it really was enjoyable. The MC is really an unpleasant person IMO.

So my rating
Characters: 7/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Renders: 8/10
Animations: 10/10
Sex scenes were ultra sexy and almost fully animated.

Negatives:

For the game to make sense, you need to first just play Katie and Erika, before proceeding with Heather.
Otherwise there is some logical gaps in the story.

But otherwise a close to perfect game. Would give it a 9/10

Reactions: Valronn

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Reactions to 1.7:

Holy Hell! Those could be the next 25 updates. (y)(y)(y)

Thanks for the input, it's ALWAYS appreciated.

Personally I feel like the viewing the movie thing isn't quite right, I think in the next update I'm going to move it over to his lunch break instead of having it as a day ending event.

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game. Spread the word!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Holy Hell! Those could be the next 25 updates. (y)(y)(y)

Thanks for the input, it's ALWAYS appreciated.

Personally I feel like the viewing the movie thing isn't quite right, I think in the next update I'm going to move it over to his lunch break instead of having it as a day ending event.

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game. Spread the word!

Btw the computer is a Commodore 64. And yes, I used to have too!

Reactions: Alfius

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Walkthrough please

Walkthrough?!? Are you serious??

1. Click on a girl.
2. Keep clicking on the girl until there's no more story line.
3. Then click on another girl. Repeat from step 1.

This is NOT the kind of game where you have to find the hammer hidden behind the tree to crack the rock that's keeping you from opening the door.

Reactions: Canade and Alfius

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Walkthrough?!? Are you serious??

1. Click on a girl.
2. Keep clicking on the girl until there's no more story line.
3. Then click on another girl. Repeat from step 1.

This is NOT the kind of game where you have to find the hammer hidden behind the tree to crack the rock that's keeping you from opening the door.

Hmmm... on second thought, I guess that was pretty well much a walkthrough, so I'll add it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What i nice little gem this was. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute if it.
The gameplay was unique. The girls were awesome and the animations were pretty good.

I'm not really the biggest fan of corruption games, and the MC in this game is really unlikable, BUT it works in this game.
Even playing the asshole, it really was enjoyable. The MC is really an unpleasant person IMO.

So my rating
Characters: 7/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Renders: 8/10
Animations: 10/10
Sex scenes were ultra sexy and almost fully animated.

Negatives:

For the game to make sense, you need to first just play Katie and Erika, before proceeding with Heather.
Otherwise there is some logical gaps in the story.

But otherwise a close to perfect game. Would give it a 9/10

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Glad you had fun playing it.

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm... ?!?!

Maybe in the old version, before the re-master.
The two girls dancing?
In the pre re-master version, one of the girls had the helmet on and was made to believe that her boobs would get bigger by sucking and swallowing. I forget which. So far the only growth I've seen in this one, was the drunked dream sequence where the super tiny girl grows big boobs before hugging the dick.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In the pre re-master version, one of the girls had the helmet on and was made to believe that her boobs would get bigger by sucking and swallowing. I forget which. So far the only growth I've seen in this one, was the drunked dream sequence where the super tiny girl grows big boobs before hugging the dick.
Fucking with a girl's head like that sounds extremely fun, there are so many interesting things to do with hypnosis other than just getting the girls to fuck you. Making a girl's breasts extremely sensitive so she cums hard from getting a boob-honk, or giving her a real incentive for sucking cock by making her feel everything she does to his cock on her clit would both be fun ideas too.

Reactions: Adrian489

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Glad you had fun playing it.
Yeah, I was really surprised by this game. Really enjoyed it.

The only negatives were
These are minor issues for me, as the story is not so plot heavy. So it was just a "WTF!?" moment for me in the game when it happened.

I do think it will improve your game a lot, if you lockdown progress on Heather until you completed those two events on the Katie path.
These are not gamebreakers, but they do cause unnecessary distractions to an otherwise very polished game. For me, part of enjoying a game is immersion in the game and every time, something like this happens, it breaks my immersion.

IMO you should keep track of progress on the different paths if you cross reference events from those paths.

Game was still very good, but some suggestions in improving the game.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, I was really surprised by this game. Really enjoyed it.

The only negatives were
These are minor issues for me, as the story is not so plot heavy. So it was just a "WTF!?" moment for me in the game when it happened.

I do think it will improve your game a lot, if you lockdown progress on Heather until you completed those two events on the Katie path.
These are not gamebreakers, but they do cause unnecessary distractions to an otherwise very polished game. For me, part of enjoying a game is immersion in the game and every time, something like this happens, it breaks my immersion.

IMO you should keep track of progress on the different paths if you cross reference events from those paths.

Game was still very good, but some suggestions in improving the game.

Good advice. All of it.

Not sure if I can implement all of it though, because of the way I coded it in Renpy.
It's my first game, you can tell as the game gets more ''polished'' version after version.

...And then after 4-5 months I discovered that creating arcs and intertwining story lines was something I should have planned for from the beginning. And more complicated than I thought. :rolleyes:

I also realize now that players won't simply play each girl to the end before jumping to the next character.
Now with my 20/20 hindsight and some experience... well, see above.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Fucking with a girl's head like that sounds extremely fun, there are so many interesting things to do with hypnosis other than just getting the girls to fuck you. Making a girl's breasts extremely sensitive so she cums hard from getting a boob-honk, or giving her a real incentive for sucking cock by making her feel everything she does to his cock on her clit would both be fun ideas too.
It DOES!

I appreciate you guys taking the time to voice your comments/opinions/suggestions. Some of them are pretty good, some of the have TONS of potential.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes