• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

You prefer:

• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Little late in the game to be switching the dude around... although a hair transplant may possibly be in an update one day.
No promises for right now though.
Personally I don't think the hair is his real problem. It's when he gets his kit off that is; scrawny chest, protruding gut, and skinny legs. When he's dressed, he just looks like a regular middle-aged dude.
Lucky for him though, hitting the gym is not so expensive as hair transplants.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What about Samantha and Heather I think. The one with the camera also the one she keeps filming will she become a full character
Heather is the crazy backstabbing one with the camera. So many updates... so little time.

v1.8 will include :
- New game play. The Professor can go home for lunch to watch his home movies (previous scenes). [completed]
- 4 days with the new chubby character Mary [completed].
- 3 days with the new ''wants to be model'' Sandra. (working on it).
- 1 or 2 day(s) with Erika (the card player), depending on how much I can squeeze in by then.

Reactions: Canade

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure:I know Katie is your big consumer dream, but please develop Heather's story.
As for the teacher's appearance, she looks great, the girls too ... :)

Reactions: Pixieblink

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
This girl would make a great character

Name: Bruna :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
He left telling everyone that he sucked her pussy.

Unlike you, I don't know several couples. Of course, there will always be exceptions.

Look at the images below and answer:
Do you think they decided to stay with these men out of love?

Don't know any of this couples. But I didn't say that no woman ever married only because of money. I would say for many it is one of several reasons. But you also can ask: Why is he rich? Maybe because he has a charming character and so gets the good deals. Or he has other good characteristics. Even if he just have rich parents, maybe he is very confident or what else (can be because he is rich, but don't have to).
Apperarence is not everything. And what you think is ugly maybe someone other think that's the most beautiful thing he ever saw? As I said: I know some couples where the guy is not rich, not good looking and olderr than she, and she is beautiful and they are married and lucky. In your texts it seem as girls only like boys because they are hot or rich. Or both. everything else is almost non-existent. And that's not true. The part of "everything else" is by far the biggest part. appearence is only for a little time of your life important. I want to be married with a person i love to spend time with and not just have sex with. It is a bonus if she is very beautiful. But in my opinion nearly every person can be beautyful, if she or he wants to be and do a little for it (no, I don't mean surgery). Beauty comes from the inside and can be seen on the outside. There is an effect (don't know the scientific word for it), that explains that the longer you know someone (and likes him/her), the more beautiful they are looking for you.

You see, I totaly disagree with your world view. It's sad that you don't know many couples, but you would see how it is if you would know some more.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Don't know any of this couples. But I didn't say that no woman ever married only because of money. I would say for many it is one of several reasons. But you also can ask: Why is he rich? Maybe because he has a charming character and so gets the good deals. Or he has other good characteristics. Even if he just have rich parents, maybe he is very confident or what else (can be because he is rich, but don't have to).
Apperarence is not everything. And what you think is ugly maybe someone other think that's the most beautiful thing he ever saw? As I said: I know some couples where the guy is not rich, not good looking and olderr than she, and she is beautiful and they are married and lucky. In your texts it seem as girls only like boys because they are hot or rich. Or both. everything else is almost non-existent. And that's not true. The part of "everything else" is by far the biggest part. appearence is only for a little time of your life important. I want to be married with a person i love to spend time with and not just have sex with. It is a bonus if she is very beautiful. But in my opinion nearly every person can be beautyful, if she or he wants to be and do a little for it (no, I don't mean surgery). Beauty comes from the inside and can be seen on the outside. There is an effect (don't know the scientific word for it), that explains that the longer you know someone (and likes him/her), the more beautiful they are looking for you.

You see, I totaly disagree with your world view. It's sad that you don't know many couples, but you would see how it is if you would know some more.
If we were to argue about my vision of wealth, beauty and ugliness, we would be banned from the forum hehehe. Life is like that, each one sees things in a different way. It won't be you or me who will tell who's right. Rest easy (y) ... let's pray that the health of the developer is always well. :cool:

Reactions: Benji13

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
v1.8 is April 2 and will include A LOT more new game play.
I have to say, I appreciate the pace at which you present these updates. Lots of other games (I'll not name any, because there are too many to list) proceed at a fucking GLACIAL pace. By comparison, you're cranking it out like Henry Ford.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I have to say, I appreciate the pace at which you present these updates. Lots of other games (I'll not name any, because there are too many to list) proceed at a fucking GLACIAL pace. By comparison, you're cranking it out like Henry Ford.
Thanks.
A pat on the back always makes me feel good :).
Hope you've enjoyed the game so far.

Next update still on schedule, April 2nd.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
v1.8 released.

- Fixed the issue where you could replay previous scenes without having actually played them first.

- Reworked the Professor's replay scene, so it flows better in the game.

- 5 new days for the new girl Mary (the chubby girl) + animations.

- 3 new days for the new girl Sandra (the girl reading the magazine) + animations.

I did have 2 new days planned with Erika (the card player) that are about 60% complete. Didn't get to finish them on time, because I spent half of last week closing down the office & disinfecting everything in sight. And setting up everything to work from home.

Instead of delaying the release of v1.8 for 4-5 days I decided to release the game a day early, and fold Erika's updates into the next release v1.9 (April 18, 2020)

On the bright side I'm all done introducing characters into the game => more sex scenes.
And now that I don't have a real job for the foreseeable future => more game updates.

Ya'll stay safe and take care in these crazy times. And the best of luck to everyone.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
v1.8 released.

- Fixed the issue where you could replay previous scenes without having actually played them first.

- Reworked the Professor's replay scene, so it flows better in the game.

- 5 new days for the new girl Mary (the chubby girl) + animations.

- 3 new days for the new girl Sandra (the girl reading the magazine) + animations.

I did have 2 new days planned with Erika (the card player) that are about 60% complete. Didn't get to finish them on time, because I spent half of last week closing down the office & disinfecting everything in sight. And setting up everything to work from home.

Instead of delaying the release of v1.8 for 4-5 days I decided to release the game a day early, and fold Erika's updates into the next release v1.9 (April 18, 2020)

On the bright side I'm all done introducing characters into the game => more sex scenes.
And now that I don't have a real job for the foreseeable future => more game updates.

Ya'll stay safe and take care in these crazy times. And the best of luck to everyone.
(y)

rtw1968

Jan 5, 2020
First impression v.1.7: idiotic game. I'm looking for something else. Then I read a few reviews and told myself to give it a try.
I'm impressed. Your humor is crazy, comparable to that of Fallout games. Rarely did I laugh until my belly hurt playing a game.
1. The teacher. We are invaded by teenage characters who somehow manage to fuck everything that moves. The teacher is an anti-hero. As it looks, his thoughts, the picture with the wife - at the wedding and with the child are clear signs of a sick humor. Only for this: 5 stars.
2. You are well aware of stereotypes and manage to photograph them. The figures of the characters at certain times are phenomenal.
3. I like how you conduct the action. The erotic is well stressed, well described and again, crazy.
4. I am afraid that you are in a narrow audience segment. The potential is great. Steam?
5. A game for people who appreciate black humor, stupid but interesting girls and who describe many of us well.
PS This is a rewiev, but I'm too stupid and lazy to find how to post it as such :-(

Reactions: RogMR and tr3los21
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes