• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

You prefer:

• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Does the re-play work as of now? I click research and it says watch some movies but nothing is highlighted :unsure: I am done with all of what can be done, till next update.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
yes, the music is excellent, and the game is funny as fuck, and the animations are the best i've seen in a game here... also, an interesting choice to make the guy an utter loser who stumbles into something simply by being an irredeemably lazy fuck and it doesn't make him a stud, it just confirms his loser status even more

Reactions: Pixieblink

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You may have answered this question before, but could you tell us what's your plan?

You seem well organized with the game's progress and updates. What do you think will be the version number of the full game? 2.5? 3.0? I'm fully aware that this is a question calls for a contingent answer.

I'm asking because the episodic aspect of some games ruined the immersion for me. And I think your concept looks very good, so I'd love to give it justice by playing it straight from beginning to end. So, would you tell me to wait a few months? Or a few years?

Cheers.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Does the re-play work as of now? I click research and it says watch some movies but nothing is highlighted :unsure: I am done with all of what can be done, till next update.
Hmmm... the REPLAY function should work, AFTER you've played through the girl's scene and not before.

Anyone else have a NOT working replay past scenes (when the Professor sits in front of his commodore 64)?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You may have answered this question before, but could you tell us what's your plan?

You seem well organized with the game's progress and updates. What do you think will be the version number of the full game? 2.5? 3.0? I'm fully aware that this is a question calls for a contingent answer.

I'm asking because the episodic aspect of some games ruined the immersion for me. And I think your concept looks very good, so I'd love to give it justice by playing it straight from beginning to end. So, would you tell me to wait a few months? Or a few years?

Cheers.
Thanks. But what makes you think I have a plan? :cry: v25.0? v35.0??

This game could go pretty far, as long as I get enough Patreon supporters to make it worth the effort.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
yes, the music is excellent, and the game is funny as fuck, and the animations are the best i've seen in a game here... also, an interesting choice to make the guy an utter loser who stumbles into something simply by being an irredeemably lazy fuck and it doesn't make him a stud, it just confirms his loser status even more
Thanks dude, glad you had fun playing it.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

This game could go pretty far, as long as I get enough Patreon supporters to make it worth the effort.
I didn't know, I hoped you had a plan ^^ I always find it better when a creator has a vision of what he is going to accomplish, rather than when they keep going eternally until the milking of the concept is over (kind of how The Walking Dead could have been good if they had clear ideas of where they wanted the story to go rather than improvise 10 seasons until financial success is gone).

Just my two cents. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: LeCoq

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I didn't know, I hoped you had a plan ^^ I always find it better when a creator as a vision of what he is going to accomplish, rather than when they keep going eternally until the milking of the concept is over (kind of how The Walking Dead could have been good if they had clear ideas of where they wanted the story to go rather than improvise 10 seasons until financial success is gone).

Just my two cents. :coffee:
Food for thought. And a good point, I've often thought that myself watching shows... I get bored and stop watching after a while. Maybe I should have a plan... But it's hard to imagine a time when the school will run out of girls. :)

Btw your game looks... phenomenal.

caju

Oct 5, 2017

My answer, in my mind, was 37.0 if I had any say in it. (y)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
First impression v.1.7: idiotic game. I'm looking for something else. Then I read a few reviews and told myself to give it a try.
I'm impressed. Your humor is crazy, comparable to that of Fallout games. Rarely did I laugh until my belly hurt playing a game.
1. The teacher. We are invaded by teenage characters who somehow manage to fuck everything that moves. The teacher is an anti-hero. As it looks, his thoughts, the picture with the wife - at the wedding and with the child are clear signs of a sick humor. Only for this: 5 stars.
2. You are well aware of stereotypes and manage to photograph them. The figures of the characters at certain times are phenomenal.
3. I like how you conduct the action. The erotic is well stressed, well described and again, crazy.
4. I am afraid that you are in a narrow audience segment. The potential is great. Steam?
5. A game for people who appreciate black humor, stupid but interesting girls and who describe many of us well.
PS This is a rewiev, but I'm too stupid and lazy to find how to post it as such :-(

review arrow.jpg

A copy & paste in the REVIEW section would be greatly appreciated :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Food for thought. And a good point, I've often thought that myself watching shows... I get bored and stop watching after a while. Maybe I should have a plan... But it's hard to imagine a time when the school will run out of girls. :)

Btw your game looks... phenomenal.
Maybe a time when you'll run out of story arcs, and things to tell. Or ways to reinvent your concept in order to make situations feel fresh and exciting! If you have 20 years (game time) worth of story and sex convey to players, please go ahead ;)

Oh and thanks! I'm but a mere contributor to the game in question, I didn't invent the concept, but it's still really close to my heart. If I judged the general idea of The Professor right, you'll probably like the dark and psychological interactions between you as a master and your slave. And who knows, maybe it'll inspire you further!

In any case, I'll make sure to take a look at this thread every once in a while. I wish you good luck and good work! (y)

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Why is it that even though I turn down the volume to the minimum the animations still have sound? Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm... the REPLAY function should work, AFTER you've played through the girl's scene and not before.

Anyone else have a NOT working replay past scenes (when the Professor sits in front of his commodore 64)?
here is my copy, maybe u can find out whats up

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Many of the scenes aren't unlocked in the gallery even though they should be. I suggest using an after_load block to fix these.
Also, the movies that don't loop all seem to end on black screens, they should have an image attribute so they instead show a still image after they're done.

the image attribute is a great idea. It ain't there... cuz I never thought of it? :rolleyes:
But it will be in the next release.

As you can tell I'm really not very familiar with renpy.
What's an "after_load block"?

As in
$ renpy.retain_after_load()
somewhere at the beginning of the game?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
v1.8 released.

- Fixed the issue where you could replay previous scenes without having actually played them first.

- Reworked the Professor's replay scene, so it flows better in the game.

- 5 new days for the new girl Mary (the chubby girl) + animations.

- 3 new days for the new girl Sandra (the girl reading the magazine) + animations.

I did have 2 new days planned with Erika (the card player) that are about 60% complete. Didn't get to finish them on time, because I spent half of last week closing down the office & disinfecting everything in sight. And setting up everything to work from home.

Instead of delaying the release of v1.8 for 4-5 days I decided to release the game a day early, and fold Erika's updates into the next release v1.9 (April 18, 2020)

On the bright side I'm all done introducing characters into the game => more sex scenes.
And now that I don't have a real job for the foreseeable future => more game updates.

Ya'll stay safe and take care in these crazy times. And the best of luck to everyone.
is that it for good or are you going to get near completion for every current girls route and then add more. I like the idea of getting teachers as well as students. I also would like to see that poor girl who has been videoed twice by that bitchy girl become a full character

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
is that it for good or are you going to get near completion for every current girls route and then add more. I like the idea of getting teachers as well as students. I also would like to see that poor girl who has been videoed twice by that bitchy girl become a full character
No no no. That's NOT it.

It's just what I figured I needed to make the game interesting to start with.

There's 7, 8 girls right now? The ones that don't have their own time lines will still be in the game, like the video'ed blonde girl Chelsea. She will show up quite a bit in future updates, but just not with her very own story line.

NONE of the girls are anywhere near completion right now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Why is it that even though I turn down the volume to the minimum the animations still have sound? Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks.
I have no clue.

I run the game on two different systems, and it doesn't do that on either one of them.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes