Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are there any actual new girl scenes added? Other than the hair scene.
The changelog is a bit sparse on concrete details about actual scenes.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
This game started off... dare I say... poorly. Now I absolutely luv it!!! Well done to you Pixieblink (y)

I find myself going round the office now going, "blah,blah, blah, blah" trying to speed the time up :)

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

introvtx

May 6, 2017
My first thought when I played the game was how crazy, weird, but hilarious it is... I've convinced myself to abandon the game only after a short time into the game but what happen was I kept on clicking and clicking and I made it through to end of current contents! Wow! what a ride... this game is my kind of crazy! (y)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So are there any actual new girl scenes added? Other than the hair scene.
The changelog is a bit sparse on concrete details about actual scenes.

Nope. No scenes for the new characters, just introducing them.

I decided to bend the direction the game was going and bring it around to more about corrupting the girls.

Future updates will incorporate 2-3 scenes, for two different girls each update.

Reactions: giqui

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
My first thought when I played the game was how crazy, weird, but hilarious it is... I've convinced myself to abandon the game only after a short time into the game but what happen was I kept on clicking and clicking and I made it through to end of current contents! Wow! what a ride... this game is my kind of crazy! (y)
It's my first game. Playing back from the very beginning I cringe at how rough the first few episodes are. Okay, about the first half of the game. If I had any free time I would re-do some of the earlier scenes.

I'm glad you enjoyed it playing it. Spread the word! ::cool:

Reactions: giqui

zephrates

May 12, 2017
The game is okay, but I found the animations to be kind of annoying. It's either wait through a slow-paced sequence, during which something interesting may or may not happen, or click once and miss the whole thing. Honestly, I'd rather just have images.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the update ... Long live, teacher (y):cool:

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The game is okay, but I found the animations to be kind of annoying. It's either wait through a slow-paced sequence, during which something interesting may or may not happen, or click once and miss the whole thing. Honestly, I'd rather just have images.
Hmmm... maybe I'm implementing it wrong? Is there a better way?

Reactions: zephrates

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
Am I missing it, or is there a similar scene to the original version where one is made to believe their boobs will grow from swallowing, with a BE scene?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmmm... maybe I'm implementing it wrong? Is there a better way?
The best way to handle animations is to have each one be a single action loop, not having multiple actions in one animation. If multiple things are happening after each other, make it multiple videos. Basically treat videos the same as you would still images for the most part, as a backdrop for text. Exceptions would be things that can't loop, like the girls undressing. Those should just play the once, and can do without dialogue if you prefer.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The best way to handle animations is to have each one be a single action loop, not having multiple actions in one animation. If multiple things are happening after each other, make it multiple videos. Basically treat videos the same as you would still images for the most part, as a backdrop for text. Exceptions would be things that can't loop, like the girls undressing. Those should just play the once, and can do without dialogue if you prefer.
Good advice. Heeded. And thanks.

Reactions: Alfius
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes