• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just to save everyone some time. theres zero good sex scenes in the release, just a poorly animated dream with a random giant, love this game, but honestly a bunch of terrible or tiny updates has made me put this on the pass list. just give us what we want, mary getting pounded.
I think you may be a few updates behind. But no, there are no sex scenes in the final installment of Chapter I. Didn't really fit in with the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well another 5 mins play (with casual clicking and reading all) and drone shooting video didn't work. still update was usual nice (and weird) which explained many things.

i really hope prof2 will have longer updates.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
ch1 is completed so why not slap a "completed" tag on it?? i really like this game and i'm looking forward to the sequel BUT with that said i may give the dev a few mts to actually build some content before i start to play the sequel...

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch1 is completed so why not slap a "completed" tag on it?? i really like this game and i'm looking forward to the sequel BUT with that said i may give the dev a few mts to actually build some content before i start to play the sequel...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd say year.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
well another 5 mins play (with casual clicking and reading all) and drone shooting video didn't work. still update was usual nice (and weird) which explained many things.

That's odd. I think you probably just speed clicked through it.
Anyone else having problems with the shooting down the drone scene?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I should probably take some time to fix the logic loops, the replay functions and all the typo's before setting it in concrete.

Reactions: dunhill

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I should probably take some time to fix the logic loops, the replay functions and all the typo's before setting it in concrete.
I finished the update. I remember fucking Katie, Erika and Sandra. I am unsure on Samantha and Chelsea and definitely never fucked Mary and Heather. I am excited for the new game and I hope I can continue to fuck the girls we already have, fuck Mary and Samantha if we haven't, fuck the new characters and I wouldn't mind fucking Heather, Chealsea and Sandra if the opportunity arises. Good luck pixie

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

and include more of Heather!! :love: with or without Mary :LOL:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the shooting down the drone scene?
I did. Even though I made sure to click only once at every -play movie- prompt, it skipped right over that part. No errors or anything, and didn't ruin the play, but puzzling.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I did. Even though I made sure to click only once at every -play movie- prompt, it skipped right over that part. No errors or anything, and didn't ruin the play, but puzzling.
I think maybe I'm starting to understand.

was it the Pc mac linux or android version?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The last update should have been just over 15 minutes of game play.
At first I just shrugged off people saying they played it in 5 minutes... but if entire scenes are being skipped it could be possible.

Is there a known issue with the renpy PAUSE statement? The last couple of updates I've been combining stills and videos to create movie scenes in the game.

So in the last update when the goons bust in the kitchen :

they kick the door 3x
then you should click "- play movie -" and see

fight scene prof v3-4.jpg

the movie ends and the Prof asks Erika if she's okay, etc...

IF YOU'RE NOT SEEING THIS, PLEASE TELL ME WHICH VERSION OF THE GAME (PC, LINUX,MAC OR ANDROID) YOU PLAYED.

Reactions: Fayrus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw some of those but don't think I saw all of those.

pc version dl'd from workupload, old saves, new folder, uncompressed, etc.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes