Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
v3.4 patreon cover.png
The Professor v3.4 available now on our page.

This is the conclusion of chapter I, and leads into chapter II (available April 2nd, 2021)

About 20 minutes of game play. This is the final release for Chapter I and pulls all the silly goofy'ness together into a cohesive whole, and sets the scene for Chapter II.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
v3.4 contains everything I didn't quite have time to finish in time for last month's update and is the conclusion of Chapter I.
All the goofy shit that's been happening so far comes together into a cohesive story and leads straight into next month's release of THE PROFESSOR II - THE BLACK HAND.

Which will be the game that this one should have been.
Update available in Mary's story.

OP updated. Enjoy. And please comment? Good or bad, I would like to hear it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
v3.4 contains everything I didn't quite have time to finish in time for last month's update and is the conclusion of Chapter I.
All the goofy shit that's been happening so far comes together into a cohesive story and leads straight into next month's release of THE PROFESSOR II - THE BLACK HAND.

Which will be the game that this one should have been.
Update available in Mary's story.

OP updated. Enjoy. And please comment? Good or bad, I would like to hear it.
For the second game will save data matter? Is it transferable?

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
Just to save everyone some time. theres zero good sex scenes in the release, just a poorly animated dream with a random giant, love this game, but honestly a bunch of terrible or tiny updates has made me put this on the pass list. just give us what we want, mary getting pounded.

Reactions: Gobbomob

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I don't care whatever you guys call that scene. Ok, i will say it yours way. There is unavoidable scene where one of female characters MC want to have sex with, was prostituted and suck off a bunch of other dudes against MC will. Many people don't want to see that scene. And since the dev refuse to warn players, it's glad that you guys keep informing it to new people here. So please continue, thank you.
Yeah that's enough reason for me to not play the game. Glad I found this before downloading the game.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I'm torn cause the game looks awesome and appears to have a lot of content and the dev seems great, but Christ... That MC, I can't.. He looks like a Lenny from the back-end of Alabama... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
First played, really? That's interesting. I would have thought the drunk girl Katie would have been #1.
I'll give her a shot on the cover (probably in the next update).

Thank YOU for the feedback.
Can confirm, Erika was first and best girl.
Also - more Erika please. :)

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Last time I downloaded this game you could choose any girl but it caused you to get the story out of order. Is there a walkthrough or has it been updated so you can watch all the scenes and get the story in order?

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
judging by the ratings and comments - I should like the game -_- how I go through - I will write a "short description" of this toy, but it will not be soon

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Last time I downloaded this game you could choose any girl but it caused you to get the story out of order. Is there a walkthrough or has it been updated so you can watch all the scenes and get the story in order?
No. This was the my first game and they are a lot of things that I did wrong. Which will be fixed in Chapter II coming next month.

Anybody want me to take 2 weeks just to patch up all the logic loops? Or should I just move on to the next chapter and do that one correctly from the ground up?

Just make sure and play Mary last.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes