• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I am usually the guy that despises forced ntr scenes with LIs in games especially when the dev blindsides you out of nowhere but i don't even understand why people are crying out for NTR here. This isn't your typical love game which feelings, romance which i enjoy a lot by the way but more of a fuck everything thats move. There are no LIs in the game because there isn't an inkling of love here. At best dev can give the player an option to skip the scene if they don't want to see it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
OP updated with v3.3

What's new? Uh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. :rolleyes:

Next release will be the beginning of Chapter II. A (long overdue) upgrade, with new locations, new characters added and a new * story line. With the same old goofy nonsense that you've all come to enjoy.

*On second thought, I'm not really sure the game had a plot line so far. But there WILL be one in the next chapter.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
what if they break into the government office, and the only thing they find on the desk is:
View attachment 1022447

Ya! I could call it... The Professor Joob-Joob!

Would have been a good idea, BEFORE all those updates with Erika being afraid of the strange experiments in the chair. And Mary taking him out back to let him peek through the window. :rolleyes:

Don_Key_Sho

Nov 3, 2018
This was the SMALLEST update I have ever witnessed in my years of playing games!...... But it's also one of the funniest updates I have EVER witnessed! you sir, (in one update) have earned my money! Great set up and Writing!

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-small.gif

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes