• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I AM listening. Any "pearls of wisdom" for where I should take the game next?

A lot of the ideas come from just looking at what people are posting and listening to some of their suggestions.
Professor (a la Indianna Jones) goes on an expedition to the Amazon with the girls and lots of shagging fun ensues. Discovers a hidden temple and - obviously has sex with the georgeous priestest guardian, probably passing 3 tests of an increasingly bizzare sexualy nature - and finds the Joob Joob.

Taadaaa!!!!!! You're welcome ;)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Professor (a la Indianna Jones) goes on an expedition to the Amazon with the girls and lots of shagging fun ensues. Discovers a hidden temple and - obviously has sex with the georgeous priestest guardian, probably passing 3 tests of an increasingly bizzare sexualy nature - and finds the Joob Joob.

Taadaaa!!!!!! You're welcome ;)

Hahahaha. Good imagination! But... no.

I DO like the idea of a road trip. To Vegas? Because... they're going to need lots of money to... take over the world? Buy the school?

Huh. I think there's a golden nugget in there somewhere in there, just have to pan that stream a little bit.

Thanks for the post!

Reactions: Fayrus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
vegas is overused, either atlantic city (if they wanna stay on american soil) or monte carlo.

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
please tell me im seeing this wrong, this bish is making a big deal out of a stylist who does the hair for the person who walks the presidents dog. god damn thats weakest claim to fame ive ever seen.

yeah i know it specifically states this is a silly game but i just cant even

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, is it me, or is it the second or third update where there is no content and just 5 minutes of play time? Did I miss something? Thx

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
To be fair, PB, you turn out an update for this and Joob every month. You put other devs to shame.

Hopefully folk know that.
Thanks for pointing that out. I do put about 50'odd hours a week into it.

But still, 3 in a row? :rolleyes:
IMO it's time to shuffle priorities around a little.

Reactions: Patpong

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Most recent poll updates. Pretty well much the same.
Erika is 2x as popular as Katie & Mary. Who'da thunk it?

I think I'm going to vote for Heather.
She's like that Charlie Brown Christmas broken little tree...

jan 2020 poll 2.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fayrus

K3gM3g

Dec 13, 2019
So, do people like this game now? I was curious about playing it a LONG time ago but I people ragging on it. Now I come back and I hear some positive stuff about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, do people like this game now? I was curious about playing it a LONG time ago but I people ragging on it. Now I come back and I hear some positive stuff about it.
game is ok but still very hilarious. w/o humor this would be crap. same thing with joob-joob.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There was a time when the art was really bad before it got remastered. You must have heard about it then.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes