Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
poor prof, still no sex. mary is quite capable on everything, she can even make her own cookies.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
poor prof, still no sex. mary is quite capable on everything, she can even make her own cookies.
.... What a great idea! Mind if I use it?

That would be funny. The House turned into Harem for all the girls in the college... and then in one episode Mary decides that cookies are more important than sex. That would be a good update somewhere down the line.

Reactions: jackkane

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hell yeah. Had one in the mid-80's, as well as the VIC-20 before it.
Yes! I had a radio shack coco III before my c-64.
Play Ultima? I remember wasting days... on what's now a pretty sorry game. But at the time it was rockin'.

I thought I was being so funny when I gave the Professor a '64.
And then I realized that very few people even remember what they were.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yes! I had a radio shack coco III before my c-64.
Play Ultima? I remember wasting days... on what's now a pretty sorry game. But at the time it was rockin'.

I thought I was being so funny when I gave the Professor a '64.
And then I realized that very few people even remember what they were.
Yep, I played Ultima I, II, III, IV, V, and VI, for sure. I still remember them. I think there was also Ultima VII and VIII? If so, I'm sure I played them too. And I still remember buying them on "release day" (actually a bit earlier than that since at the time I worked in a local computer store that had a very good selection of Apple and C-64 games) and we got the games in about a week before the official release date. The store manager also made it very clear that if we let anyone other than fellow employees know we had the game early, we'd be fired in heartbeat, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
.... What a great idea! Mind if I use it?

That would be funny. The House turned into Harem for all the girls in the college... and then in one episode Mary decides that cookies are more important than sex. That would be a good update somewhere down the line.
by all means.

Yep, I played Ultima I, II, III, IV, V, and VI, for sure. I still remember them. I think there was also Ultima VII and VIII? If so, I'm sure I played them too. And I still remember buying them on "release day" (actually a bit earlier than that since at the time I worked in a local computer store that had a very good selection of Apple and C-64 games) and we got the games in about a week before the official release date. The store manager also made it very clear that if we let anyone other than fellow employees know we had the game early, we'd be fired in heartbeat, lol.
Ultima series ended on 9th part.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, I had one with a disk unit instead of datasette.
Yup. And building your own cable for the "21 second back up" program. Having your friends come over and bringing their disk drives for an all-day copy session. Cuz hell, who could afford a SECOND floppy drive? Good times.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hahahaha, look what I found!

c-64.jpg

Now if only I could find a 300 baud modem I could piss-off my girlfriend of the month because she got a busy signal on the phone for 2 days straight while I downloaded the latest version of... whatever the hell I was playing way back then. Bard's Tale? Wing Commander?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I still have a perfectly good 1541 drive for the C-64 lying around somewhere, though I no longer have a C-64, lol.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No shit? I remember the drives costing as much as the computer... How times have changed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this and joob got serious competitor on weirdest humor game from dreaming of dana.

Tarciso Magalhães

Sep 29, 2020
Good bro .. I just think that the letters of the lines should be of other colors that facilitate the reading..the black is difficult to read in certain scenes with a darker color ... if the game still has more update I would like to be able read properly rsrsrs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good bro .. I just think that the letters of the lines should be of other colors that facilitate the reading..the black is difficult to read in certain scenes with a darker color ... if the game still has more update I would like to be able read properly rsrsrs
some updates still left.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes