Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can get an idea of the art evolution from the images in the OP, if you feel like taking a look.
I've seen them, thanks.
Clear and distinct difference between them and the videos.
Content in the videos is still fucking hilarious. (y)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sure thing, appreciate that it's been over a year since the video was posted. Apologies if it's now an updated/upgraded version, but my remark was really just a laugh in response to the content displayed in the videos, rather than a critique of the game in it's current state.
I haven't played so have no opinion to cast, other than on what I saw in them.
Good luck with your work & thank you for providing it here. (y)
No worries dude. I'll be the first to admit they were horrible. And I though I'm getting better at it there's still a long road ahead.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The game file sizes are getting pretty big. I've heard a few people whine about how long it takes to download (guessing they're on DSL or dailup?)

I'm toying with the idea about launching THE PROFESSOR II. But on the other hand if it ain't broke...
Any thoughts on the subject?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that depends on what host it is downloaded and how eager they are to play update if they can wait 15 mins to 1 hr or not. 2 GB download with dial up (even with full isdn) will take ~half a day.

under 5 GB is fine (again depending download speed) but after that it'll beciome more tedious wait and on 10GB it will be long wait, there is 1 game which size is atm 25+ GB (content as of now) and each update increases size quite a bit so dev releases full game and update from version xyz to version xzz to keep download sizes reasonable but still it's huge download especially for those who come late to party.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
that depends on what host it is downloaded and how eager they are to play update if they can wait 15 mins to 1 hr or not. 2 GB download with dial up (even with full isdn) will take ~half a day.

under 5 GB is fine (again depending download speed) but after that it'll beciome more tedious wait and on 10GB it will be long wait, there is 1 game which size is atm 25+ GB (content as of now) and each update increases size quite a bit so dev releases full game and update from version xyz to version xzz to keep download sizes reasonable but still it's huge download especially for those who come late to party.
25gb?!!? What game is that?
And thanks for the feedback

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! This game was so fun to play with, the entire game wasn't taken itself serious yet can't stop playing it. And out of all the girls, Mary was the ONLY girl that we could depend on to help you deal with Heather
Truly best girl so far, hopefully next update focus on her more

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Damn! This game was so fun to play with, the entire game wasn't taken itself serious yet can't stop playing it. And out of all the girls, Mary was the ONLY girl that we could depend on to help you deal with Heather
Truly best girl so far, hopefully next update focus on her more
I love hearing about when people enjoyed the game.
Give my other game a whirl https://f95zone.to/threads/the-joob-joob-v1-3-pixieblink.58128/page-11

And of course any suggestions to make the game better are always welcome.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No worries dude. I'll be the first to admit they were horrible. And I though I'm getting better at it there's still a long road ahead.
Thanks mate, glad to know it was taken the way it was intended and I greatly respect your attitude!
The improvements you have made are clearly visible and notable. (y)

The game file sizes are getting pretty big. I've heard a few people whine about how long it takes to download (guessing they're on DSL or dailup?)

I'm toying with the idea about launching THE PROFESSOR II. But on the other hand if it ain't broke...
Any thoughts on the subject?
Personally, I agree. To dl a couple of GB takes me 5-10 mins, I generally find Mega and Nopy to be faster than the others. Also, if the game is good, I wouldn't care if it was an hour to dl. Go have a bite to eat, watch a TV show, make a cuppa, have a smoke and it's done.

a) It's free & it's their choice so, personally, I think that it's a bit off to complain about the consequence of my own decision & direct that complaint at the person providing it to me for free.
b) The money saved on the cost of a game can possibly be put towards bringing their internet package up to a better standard, if available where they live.
c) A number of games here are close to 1GB on their first or second installment. Games that are well developed and well designed will, inevitably, have larger size.

Just my opinion, not seeking to bash anyone who holds a different view.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
any SAVE game from previous update please...Reinstalled windows and i lost everything.Thx in advance

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm... For some reason Mega wouldn't download it. Checked a few other games and they worked fine.

Ideas, anyone?

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
any save files since the last three updates i think? i came to the part where you start making up stuff to do with the female teacher. when he goes and grabs some cameras or something cant really remember what it waws lol. not the blowjob scene with the camera but later than that. if anyone could help i would be super thankful!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm... For some reason Mega wouldn't download it. Checked a few other games and they worked fine.

Ideas, anyone?
try nopy.

any save files since the last three updates i think? i came to the part where you start making up stuff to do with the female teacher. when he goes and grabs some cameras or something cant really remember what it waws lol. not the blowjob scene with the camera but later than that. if anyone could help i would be super thankful!
just click girls to see what advances story.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Ideas, anyone?
you couldn't download the game from mega?
I just tried every link and all seemed fine.

Hmm... just a shot in the dark here, but does the game download completely and then seem to stall when saving it?

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
you couldn't download the game from mega?
I just tried every link and all seemed fine.

Hmm... just a shot in the dark here, but does the game download completely and then seem to stall when saving it?
Thanks, Pixie, waited a day and it downloaded just fine. Np idea what was going on. Just computers, I guess. :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: Pixieblink
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes