Mar 16, 2019
The Professor [v3.0] Pixieblink

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.33 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 580 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny update as usual and mary is always willing to help although in this case not how professor would have wanted.

Reactions: Pixieblink

GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
I enjoy this game quite a bit but it's in desperate need of a gallery function since you can replay old scenes without loading a save or starting a new game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I enjoy this game quite a bit but it's in desperate need of a gallery function since you can replay old scenes without loading a save or starting a new game.
you can

Choose the right hand option in the office (where you choose the girls). It says "Study the googles" or something like that.
It brings you to his home computer, where you can watch previous scenes. Except for the last v3.0 update... I forgot to add that one before releasing the game :rolleyes:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The Professor [v3.0] Pixieblink

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.33 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 580 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks dude, as always great job crunching it down.
I went to add it to the OP, but you already have.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The professor is for sure something new. Overdrived by animation and strange Story. Overdrive by emotions. Cool, why not ? Good work, dont listen to the mainblubbers here. You doing great, everybody can do regular sexgame stuff, but yours are COOOOL

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The professor is for sure something new. Overdrived by animation and strange Story. Overdrive by emotions. Cool, why not ? Good work, dont listen to the mainblubbers here. You doing great, everybody can do regular sexgame stuff, but yours are COOOOL
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed playing the game.
Any suggestions are always welcome.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The way back time machine... that was before it was the professor REMASTERED :)
Sure thing, appreciate that it's been over a year since the video was posted. Apologies if it's now an updated/upgraded version, but my remark was really just a laugh in response to the content displayed in the videos, rather than a critique of the game in it's current state.
I haven't played so have no opinion to cast, other than on what I saw in them.
Good luck with your work & thank you for providing it here. (y)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sure thing, appreciate that it's been over a year since the video was posted. Apologies if it's now an updated/upgraded version, but my remark was really just a laugh in response to the content displayed in the videos, rather than a critique of the game in it's current state.
I haven't played so have no opinion to cast, other than on what I saw in them.
Good luck with your work & thank you for providing it here. (y)
You can get an idea of the art evolution from the images in the OP, if you feel like taking a look.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes