• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seldon76

Aug 4, 2017
I've been lurking and downloading in f95zone since forever, and now and then donating to a game deserving the love. Probably a bunch of people have said the same in this thread, but I just want to thank the dev for the commitment, the humor, the good vibes and a few genuine turn ons thanks to this game. One does not need state-of-the-art renders and animations to make a game enjoyable... make it fun, and the rest will follow. I will definitely donate. Keep it up, good sir.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I've been lurking and downloading in f95zone since forever, and now and then donating to a game deserving the love. Probably a bunch of people have said the same in this thread, but I just want to thank the dev for the commitment, the humor, the good vibes and a few genuine turn ons thanks to this game. One does not need state-of-the-art renders and animations to make a game enjoyable... make it fun, and the rest will follow. I will definitely donate. Keep it up, good sir.
I know it's got a bit of a following and some people like playing it... but wow. Thanks for taking the time to post this. It's encouraging. Especially as my Patreon has leveled off the the last few months which is discouraging.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Tried the compressed version and the full version, and I'm getting an error

The label sam is defined twice, at
File "game/Day_1.rpy", line 1653 and
File "game/sam.rpy", line 1.

Never had this happen in the previous releases, so don't know what's going on. (Both lines are "label Sam;")

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Tried the compressed version and the full version, and I'm getting an error

The label sam is defined twice, at
File "game/Day_1.rpy", line 1653 and
File "game/sam.rpy", line 1.

Never had this happen in the previous releases, so don't know what's going on. (Both lines are "label Sam;")
Hmm. Anyone else getting this? And I'll look into it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hmm. Anyone else getting this? And I'll look into it.
Thought so, but I figured I would double check it.
The game doesn't use a Day_1.rpy . Anywhere in the game.

Maybe... an install in an old directory from another game?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
There's sure come creativity here. I was actually curious after the first page of comments, but I find the game nice in it's own way. It looks alive and appeals to me even more than ones with "good-rendered" plastic dolls wearing uncanny valley level of expressions.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
There's sure come creativity here. I was actually curious after the first page of comments, but I find the game nice in it's own way. It looks alive and appeals to me even more than ones with "good-rendered" plastic dolls wearing uncanny walley level of expressions.
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to post a comment.
You may enjoy my other game, The Joob-Joob. Different, more serious. Slightly better renders :rolleyes:

Reactions: combige

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Thought so, but I figured I would double check it.
The game doesn't use a Day_1.rpy . Anywhere in the game.

Maybe... an install in an old directory from another game?
brand new install. I'll download again and double check stuff, though

EDIT: Think I found the problem. I hadn't quite cleaned up a screwup from some stuff I was doing at the same time, corrupted my own stuff.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
brand new install. I'll download again and double check stuff, though

EDIT: Think I found the problem. I hadn't quite cleaned up a screwup from some stuff I was doing at the same time, corrupted my own stuff.
And that's what happens when you pick games apart maybe? :rolleyes: :sneaky:
Just fuckin' with ya, hopefully it got all sorted out.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
well he did on prev. update so maybe some1 else.
Sure he will. Eventually. But he worked almost an entire YEAR of updates getting two girls to come over and sleep with him, I think I'm going to play with it for at least one more update.

He still really hasn't banged Erika, the card player.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
And that's what happens when you pick games apart maybe? :rolleyes: :sneaky:
Just fuckin' with ya, hopefully it got all sorted out.
[/QUOTENah, more like what happens when you get too damn tired and quit paying close attention - or even paying ANY attention at all - to what your're doing :D At least I didn't come out saying "Dev screwed up, I'm mad, bleh bleh bleh"

Seriously, it's all cool. CHEERS!

Reactions: Pixieblink
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes