• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink - I have the same issue, and this is with the latest update as well. "I lost my camel" never unlocks in the replay screen, but I'm 99% sure the dream I saw originally was the camel one, same as Aristos said.
Ya, I know. It's variable in Renpy that for some reason doesn't count correctly for that one scene.
I'll have to sit down some time and try and figure out what it's doing.

Hopefully it didn't ruin the entire game for you :rolleyes:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ugly creeps and big dicks is a nono, but since i have around 100 games in line, this one wont hurt anyone, only my hard drive.
This one at least cant dissapoint me.
Thanks for sharing that. BEFORE you played it?
If you want to knock it, fine go ahead. But at least give it a whirl first.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Ya, I know. It's variable in Renpy that for some reason doesn't count correctly for that one scene.
I'll have to sit down some time and try and figure out what it's doing.

Hopefully it didn't ruin the entire game for you :rolleyes:
Nah, didn't ruin a thing, no worries, I love the game so far! Just a bug I thought I'd confirm. :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I like this game!

But, please - you don't have to update it when you have added four pictures (or so). It's okay to take a while in between updates, so there's more than 2 minutes of extra content.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I like this game!

But, please - you don't have to update it when you have added four pictures (or so). It's okay to take a while in between updates, so there's more than 2 minutes of extra content.
So true! I vote we go to month-to-month updates. I'd even be happy with quarterly updates if we get more content each time. Wonder if the dev would be willing to put that to a vote?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wacko update as usual and mary apparently owns plenty of rabbit feet and horseshoes but at least all won in the end.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
And the polls are close...
this one looks like a real nail biter folks :oops:

So far the once a month updates seem to be leading with a slight majority (96%).

• Haha
Reactions: Skode

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Looks like voter fraud
Ya. Must be the Russians. They're probably in collusion with my competition!

I should do nothing else for the next 2 years except spend a several hundred million dollars (of other people's money) alleging there was some miss conduct in an attempt to cast doubt on my competitors.

Eventually I'll have to release the findings of course, but I can black out all the parts that make me look an idiot. Besides, the people that paid for that report really have no right to actually know what it says. Right?

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes