Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The Professor [v2.6] Pixieblink

Original Size: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size: 539 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Pixieblink here's a Compressed Version.
Damn dude, GOOD REPACK!!! And thanks.

The game uncompressed is something like 12gb. I've gotten it compressed down to 1.2gb and thought I was doing pretty good.

And then you show me up and crunch it down to less than half of that? :oops:
Looks like I need to go back to compression school.

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
First thing I want to say is, I also started with Erika, because I'm a pervert and she has the character model most befitting a "schoolgirl".

I really liked the Chelsea animation scene this update (I hope it was this update, or I forgot to play it last update).
One suggestion I have regarding the movies: please split them up into several parts. They can play right after another, but I
Ya, I'm having a hard time with Renpy and finding the best way to integrate movies into the story line. As you can tell the way I've been doing it is all over the place. Single long movies, a sequence of short movies, short clips with RMB clicks in between.

I'm trying something new in the next update, be sure and let me know what you think.

The camel's a coding snafu, I'll look into it before the next update.

If you enjoy the game, please consider becoming a patron.

Reactions: smite2001

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Damn dude, GOOD REPACK!!! And thanks.

The game uncompressed is something like 12gb. I've gotten it compressed down to 1.2gb and thought I was doing pretty good.

And then you show me up and crunch it down to less than half of that? :oops:
Looks like I need to go back to compression school.
I'm glad that i could help :D

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey pixie I haven't played the last few updates so you may have already got there but I think Heather needs an update

Apr 10, 2020
This game is a hidden gem, a bit like Annie's School Days. Gets overlooked for some reason. I am mentioning it on a couple of other threads where I think players might enjoy it. Folk are always on the lookout for hidden gems.

(Heh, I guess I just mentioned Annie's School Days on this thread too. Another game that tickles your funny bone.)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I certainly don't mind. Thanks for plugging it, and I'm glad you've enjoyed playing the game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any chance those scenes could be looped or controlled? maybe I remember wrong or clicked by mistake? but was the sex scene "bdsm" one not extreme short?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
any chance those scenes could be looped or controlled? maybe I remember wrong or clicked by mistake? but was the sex scene "bdsm" one not extreme short?
Ya it was short. He was... testing the waters?

I felt like he should ease her into into (hence the teasing with the feather duster), not just go full blown whamo!

Judging from your post I'm not sure I pulled it off.

Reactions: Belnick

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

I felt like he should ease her into into (hence the teasing with the feather duster), not just go full blown whamo!

It was my impression too - truth be told going from teasing into straight f**king was already a bit of a leap of faith, as neither of the cheerleaders has been under the goggles' influence (that the professor has made less and less use of as the story advances, i have noticed).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was my impression too - truth be told going from teasing into straight f**king was already a bit of a leap of faith, as neither of the cheerleaders has been under the goggles' influence (that the professor has made less and less use of as the story advances, i have noticed).
he doesn't need to anymore.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
he doesn't need to anymore.
Actually, from what i remember, he never used them on Chelsea or Sandra, unlike with Erika, Heather, Samantha (or Mary), so he definitely could have an advantage on doing so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, from what i remember, he never used them on Chelsea or Sandra, unlike with Erika, Heather, Samantha (or Mary), so he definitely could have an advantage on doing so.
chelsea and sandy are after money so no goggles for them.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
chelsea and sandy are after money so no goggles for them.
Doesn't mean you couldn't trick them into using them and go from there. It was half the work early on, finding ways to manipulate the girls into getting hypnotized by the goggles.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

a way to judge a scene might be holding a dick and see if you/it came after the or before the scene ended :p ;o

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
you make your game the way you want, I just saying stuff I like/want which does not matter, but Im still saying it because I can :p
so as i said it is your game, you do you :)
Sure. Hope you had fun playing it.
Advice, suggestions and feedback are ALWAYS welcome!

Reactions: Belnick

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I did have a lot of fun playing it! :KEK:
Honestly, I don't know if I should call this a game. But whatever it is, it's entertaining and hilarious.
Some scenes are really hot too.

I didn't expect there would be soooo many animations. You dev really like your dances :HideThePain:
I'd make just an objection: those animations are too long, so if you want to rewatch just a specific part of them you have to start from the beginning. And sometimes you may click unintentionally, so it can become a pain.
If it's possible, I think it'd be better to split the animations into smaller ones so that we can click to skip to the next segment, or rollback to rewatch it.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes