Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honestly? I have no clue. But I bet somebody else does. Or just SE with 'deleting renpy saved games' ?
Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy both games. Consider becoming a patron if you enjoy them?
Your saves are into 2 different "places":

- The_Professor_Remastered_v2.6-pc/game/saves
- Users/[yourPCname]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/SchoolConselor-1554844519
Thanks for your replies!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Come on guys, let's save our favourite cookie eater ;);)

btw, the last sex scene with Chelsea is missing from the tv gallery :cry:
... it is!

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it in the next update (it's only a week away).

Apr 10, 2020
Well, how Leisure Suit Larry of you! I do miss those games.

Devs humor, character design and art work are right on point for lovers of Laffer. In fact, if he were to make an homage to Magna cum Laude I dare say it would become one of the most popular (and likely best supported) games here. Others have tried, but PB is right on the money.

Two small recommendations: (1) may want to tighten up the Erika graphics/animation (compared to other renders). (2) Don't be too quick to wrap this up. I fear the new game announcement (regardless of the best intentions) is not a good sign. I really don't think Joob will get the same traction. And there is plenty of room to grow with this one yet, including some graphics tweaking.

Just my humble thoughts.

p.s. re Joob, for what it's worth, skinny and skeletal are not the same.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Well, how Leisure Suit Larry of you! I do miss those games.

Devs humor, character design and art work are right on point for lovers of Laffer. In fact, if he were to make an homage to Magna cum Laude I dare say it would become one of the most popular (and likely best supported) games here. Others have tried, but PB is right on the money.

Two small recommendations: (1) may want to tighten up the Erika graphics/animation (compared to other renders). (2) Don't be too quick to wrap this up. I fear the new game announcement (regardless of the best intentions) is not a good sign. I really don't think Joob will get the same traction. And there is plenty of room to grow with this one yet, including some graphics tweaking.

Just my humble thoughts.

p.s. re Joob, for what it's worth, skinny and skeletal are not the same.
Good points. I'll bear it in mind. Thanks for taking the time to post something constructive.

Erika's an older character, I'm going to bring her back with a little better quality render & smoother animations. Was my first game, even I look at some of the earlier stuff from the begining & cringe :rolleyes:

And you don't have to worry about the new game the Joob-Joob taking away from THE PROFESSOR, it's got it's own guy & system for the renders. Just adding, not taking anything away from this game.

As for wrapping it up... why would I? It's like a never ending story (see the latest update for a new twist).

Apr 10, 2020
Erika's an older character, I'm going to bring her back with a little better quality render & smoother animations.
That's great. I would front-load that because she is one of the first, if not THE first, character people play, and I think that has driven the few negative comments on graphics and animation, which aren't fair to the game as a whole. And thanks for responding.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That's great. I would front-load that because she is one of the first, if not THE first, character people play, and I think that has driven the few negative comments on graphics and animation, which aren't fair to the game as a whole. And thanks for responding.
First played, really? That's interesting. I would have thought the drunk girl Katie would have been #1.
I'll give her a shot on the cover (probably in the next update).

Thank YOU for the feedback.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First played, really? That's interesting. I would have thought the drunk girl Katie would have been #1.
I'll give her a shot on the cover (probably in the next update).

Thank YOU for the feedback.
Well, he meant she was the first he approached, of course (me = people). :sneaky:

Anyway, the first girls I approached were Heather, Mary, my favourite biscuit eater, and Samantha. Then I realized the game hinted at me that you're supposed to start with Katie and I went to her.

Apr 10, 2020
Well, he meant she was the first he approached, of course (me = people). :sneaky:
Heh--not wrong there, mate. I figured I was supposed to start with Katie too, but from the initial shots I thought she looked beam-heavy and a bit dumpy (she is great later, so my bad there). Thus I turned to the rather cute Erika, who was next up. Her tale was funny, so I followed it through...

But in my defense I also said either the first or one of the first...and she is second up, no?;):)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So in other words people just start with the characters that caught their eye. That's more like what I had expected.

Reactions: Trapezio

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Would worry about it, just updated the OP.
v2.7 now available. With new Android links.

Feb 29, 2020
Is there another game with this title? I remember playing The Professor once before. But the characters were totally different then the ones shown on the OP.
The only gal on there that looks familiar is the gal in picture 4 who if I remember correctly would play poker with you.
But I don't see the gal who would spar with you or the alcoholic chick.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes