• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Is there another game with this title? I remember playing The Professor once before. But the characters were totally different then the ones shown on the OP.
The only gal on there that looks familiar is the gal in picture 4 who if I remember correctly would play poker with you.
But I don't see the gal who would spar with you or the alcoholic chick.
It's the same game and the characters you mention are still in it. The OP is constantly being updated with recent screenshots, so characters that haven't had updates for a while tend to drop off.

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
I was a patron of this game. Mary updates have been so minimal for the past 5-6 update cycles, I've decided to stop. Wish the game the best!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Professor [v2.6] Pixieblink

Original Size: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size: 539 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Pixieblink here's a Compressed Version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ya, I see what your saying. I don't know how to change that. Wonder if it really matters?
yes for those who get kicked out of notifications or don't watch thread and later search thread it matters if they have version .x and thread title says same.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was a patron of this game. Mary updates have been so minimal for the past 5-6 update cycles, I've decided to stop. Wish the game the best!
Well first of all thanks for having been a patron.

I would like to update every character, every update. But with the machine I have now (and the time it takes to create the animations) it's just not possible.

Btw Mary is very disappointed that you've given up on her. :cry:

mary14_33.png

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
First thing I want to say is, I also started with Erika, because I'm a pervert and she has the character model most befitting a "schoolgirl".

I really liked the Chelsea animation scene this update (I hope it was this update, or I forgot to play it last update).
One suggestion I have regarding the movies: please split them up into several parts. They can play right after another, but I sometimes find myself clicking the RMB hoping to skip a few seconds, just to realize I skipped the entire sex content and now have to rewatch everything.

I also cant unlock the scene "I lost my camel".

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes