Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I did have a lot of fun playing it! :KEK:
Honestly, I don't know if I should call this a game. But whatever it is, it's entertaining and hilarious.
Some scenes are really hot too.

I didn't expect there would be soooo many animations. You dev really like your dances :HideThePain:
I'd make just an objection: those animations are too long, so if you want to rewatch just a specific part of them you have to start from the beginning. And sometimes you may click unintentionally, so it can become a pain.
If it's possible, I think it'd be better to split the animations into smaller ones so that we can click to skip to the next segment, or rollback to rewatch it.
Ya, I kind of cringe every time I call it a game. But they didn't have a category for :
"Minimalistic story line semi-animated adult oriented CGI cross between a comic strip and a game" :rolleyes:

Good advice for the videos. And I AM listening.

I'm still feeling my way through integrating the animations and stills with renpy. There HAS to be a way to mesh the animations into the "ahem!" story line to make it all feel like a whole.

I'm trying something new this next update (Sept 2), let me know how you like it.

Btw, have you tried The Joob-Joob ?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
yea player has no idea what to expect and that's great.
(y) I like it.

It's all part of my master plan to make people slow down and enjoy life's simple pleasures...
like clicking a mouse button sloooowwwly.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ya, I kind of cringe every time I call it a game. But they didn't have a category for :
"Minimalistic story line semi-animated adult oriented CGI cross between a comic strip and a game" :rolleyes:

Good advice for the videos. And I AM listening.

I'm still feeling my way through integrating the animations and stills with renpy. There HAS to be a way to mesh the animations into the "ahem!" story line to make it all feel like a whole.

I'm trying something new this next update (Sept 2), let me know how you like it.

Btw, have you tried The Joob-Joob ?
I think you've blended the animations pretty good into the "story line" :Kappa:to be honest. The only issue I see with them is not being divided into smaller parts, as I said before. I wouldn't rack my brains too much trying to mesh them in any other fancy way. But if you pulled off something original for the next update I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

Since you're around I'd like to point out a couple of issues I noticed regarding the replay screen, at least in my playthrough:

screenshot0001.png

Firstly, the Peeping on Chelsea scene was unlocked way before I saw that scene in the game.
And secondly, as you can see "I lost my camel" never unlocks. In fact, it doesn't matter whether I choose to drink or not. In either case Drilldo is unlocked but I lost my camel never is even though the dream I actually saw was the camel one.

I haven't tried your other game yet but I'll definitely do it in the next days.
Thanks for being so approachable, man(y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
v2.8 released this morning for Patreons.

It's all about Mary. And Erika. Together.
I haven't had this much fun creating an update since the one where Katie got her hair cut.

Oh boy, that pic! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Inviting her over for a game of cards isn't the smartest move considering she's a math genius :WeSmart:
Or maybe that's exactly what the professor wanted to happen...

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Need to say this is one of the funniest games I've ever played. An absolute riot, I love the expressions and how much they convey, especially the professor's. Great job.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Need to say this is one of the funniest games I've ever played. An absolute riot, I love the expressions and how much they convey, especially the professor's. Great job.
Thanks dude, I appreciate it and glad you had fun playing the game.
Consider becoming a patron? And be sure and try out my other new game, the Joob-Joob

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Ugly creeps and big dicks is a nono, but since i have around 100 games in line, this one wont hurt anyone, only my hard drive.
This one at least cant dissapoint me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love this game...going to give this update a skip until the next one, otherwise, I cry when it's over.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
My favorite game.
And the Joob Joob could become second.

Plus the fast updates , man you rock!!!

Reactions: CHEN

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
And secondly, as you can see "I lost my camel" never unlocks. In fact, it doesn't matter whether I choose to drink or not. In either case Drilldo is unlocked but I lost my camel never is even though the dream I actually saw was the camel one.
Pixieblink - I have the same issue, and this is with the latest update as well. "I lost my camel" never unlocks in the replay screen, but I'm 99% sure the dream I saw originally was the camel one, same as Aristos said.

Reactions: Dole
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes