• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Ya. Must be the Russians. They're probably in collusion with my competition!

I should do nothing else for the next 2 years except spend a several hundred million dollars (of other people's money) alleging there was some miss conduct in an attempt to cast doubt on my competitors.

Eventually I'll have to release the findings of course, but I can black out all the parts that make me look an idiot. Besides, the people that paid for that report really have no right to actually know what it says. Right?
Thats it! All the girls in your school should compete in a Miss Conduct competition, judged by Russian male in ballots. :LOL:

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So, the resolution was you just work even harder, then?

Gotta say, PB, you deserve to be successful.
Thanks.

Actually, it takes a bit of stress out for me. Updating every two weeks was a lot of late nights punching the keyboard trying to meet the scheduled release date.

Hell, I only missed it once :)

Reactions: Slayerz

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thats it! All the girls in your school should compete in a Miss Conduct competition, judged by Russian male in ballots. :LOL:
MISS CONDUCT COMPETITION?

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great idea. Too bad I already started pointing the game in another direction, but I'm keeping that one on the back burner.

Reactions: ronan333

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks.

Actually, it takes a bit of stress out for me. Updating every two weeks was a lot of late nights punching the keyboard trying to meet the scheduled release date.

I personally would suggest taking your time. Rather quality over quantity. It's more motivating trying a new big update every month than smaller rushed ones every two weeks. As long as it's not abandoned, your game will always be out there in the future and it'll be an awesome experience for newcomers. Four Elements Trainer is a great example as it's been 4 years of development and it's almost done, but there is soo much content packed in one that you can replay it many times.

Also, it'll let you think more clearly and be less stressed with more time :)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Doanyone have walkthrough?
You have to find the chicken nugget, hidden in the wood shed behind the Professor's house. Take the chicken nugget and drop it in the fryer. A genie will appear. Accomplish the 7 tasks that he sets you, and you will get the magic bikini. Convince Connie to wear the bikini by offering her pot. To find the weed, you have to take the bus to Nicaragua and talk to the peasant woman Juanita. She will tell you she needs banana leaves. Find and trade the banana leaves for pot with Juanita, then take the bus home. Make sure you have enough money to bribe the border guard. Give the weed to Connie to get her to wear the magic bikini. :LOL:

Just kidding. It really ain't that kind of game.

Click on girl. Keep clicking on girl.
When you get to the end of her story... Click on another girl.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You have to find the chicken nugget, hidden in the wood shed behind the Professor's house. Take the chicken nugget and drop it in the fryer. A genie will appear. Accomplish the 7 tasks that he sets you, and you will get the magic bikini. Convince Connie to wear the bikini by offering her pot. To find the weed, you have to take the bus to Nicaragua and talk to the peasant woman Juanita. She will tell you she needs banana leaves. Find and trade the banana leaves for pot with Juanita, then take the bus home. Make sure you have enough money to bribe the border guard. Give the weed to Connie to get her to wear the magic bikini. :LOL:

Just kidding. It really ain't that kind of game.

Click on girl. Keep clicking on girl.
When you get to the end of her story... Click on another girl.
Look into my eyes.... you are now compelled to create a game based on the banana chronicles. You know you want to.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Thanks.

We wait, celebrate, and anticipate updates from great games.
As long the quality remains good, and the amount of content is worth the wait, then it's alright to take longer per release.

You don't have to kill yourself. Just follow your daily routine, after you've worked all your daily hours, that is it, no more work for the day.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes