• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Today i learned ugly bastard can exist for both the MC and his subjects.
I'm left needing eye bleach and asking one question...Why ?
The MC is a simp and a foolish pervert. Paying to get them into nude shoots, then blackmailing them into sex. gg. Now add the police DLC and give me an arrest gameover, because these animations don't give boners.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You're all invited to try out the initial release of THE JOOB-JOOB if you haven't played it yet.

It's VERY different from the Professor, but I think (hope) you'll like it. Please feel free to rate the game & leave a review.
Should have an updated out for it around the middle of the month.

As for THE PROFESSOR, the new game in no way affects it. Same update schedule as I've been doing.

Reactions: leonardoxx318

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
The Professor [v2.6] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just setting up the next bit of her story. Mary's been reverted to the cookie zombie, and of course now the Professor is going to have to save her.
Come on guys, let's save our favourite cookie eater ;);)

btw, the last sex scene with Chelsea is missing from the tv gallery :cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Pixieblink, when I first started playing, I thought I might set up my save games by girls' paths. However, as it turns out, the game is much more like a progressive story overall, so dividing saves this way doesn't make sense to me anymore. I'm going to start a new game, but I'd like to remove all of the old saves. In the %appdata%/Renpy folder, which subfolder is associated with The Professor, so I can remove the correct saves when beginning again? I looked for variations on ways to spell "The Professor" (like with or without a space, with numbers in front, etc.) and for variations on PixieBlink, but I didn't notice anything like either of these. (I'm also excited to try The Joob-Joob as well now, BTW; thanks for providing a link to that.)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Pixieblink, when I first started playing, I thought I might set up my save games by girls' paths. However, as it turns out, the game is much more like a progressive story overall, so dividing saves this way doesn't make sense to me anymore. I'm going to start a new game, but I'd like to remove all of the old saves. In the %appdata%/Renpy folder, which subfolder is associated with The Professor, so I can remove the correct saves when beginning again? I looked for variations on ways to spell "The Professor" (like with or without a space, with numbers in front, etc.) and for variations on PixieBlink, but I didn't notice anything like either of these. (I'm also excited to try The Joob-Joob as well now, BTW; thanks for providing a link to that.)
Honestly? I have no clue. But I bet somebody else does. Or just SE with 'deleting renpy saved games' ?
Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy both games. Consider becoming a patron if you enjoy them?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Your saves are into 2 different "places":

- The_Professor_Remastered_v2.6-pc/game/saves
- Users/[yourPCname]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/SchoolConselor-1554844519

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes