Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
???? the man had a female love interest suck off a bunch of other dudes.... yes it's prostitution... but prostitution and NTR are not mutually exclusive. This game should have an NTR tag really not sure why it doesnt
But Mary is not one of the professor's female love interests. On fact, he doesn't have any. Only uses them for sex and doesn't care if anyone else plays with them, too. IMHO.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
???? the man had a female love interest suck off a bunch of other dudes.... yes it's prostitution... but prostitution and NTR are not mutually exclusive. This game should have an NTR tag really not sure why it doesnt
Love interest? It's one of many students he's manipulating to get sex from, with little to no sign of anything like romance, seduction or corruption involved. Honestly, Mary's newfound popularity as voting patrons' pet notwithstanding, calling her "love interest" seems a little too much and more like grasping at straws just to have some excuse to scream "NTR", no offense.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
But Mary is not one of the professor's female love interests. On fact, he doesn't have any. Only uses them for sex and doesn't care if anyone else plays with them, too. IMHO.
Love interest? It's one of many students he's manipulating to get sex from, with little to no sign of anything like romance, seduction or corruption involved. Honestly, Mary's newfound popularity as voting patrons' pet notwithstanding, calling her "love interest" seems a little too much and more like grasping at straws just to have some excuse to scream "NTR", no offense.
im using love interest as a general term basically meaning he is attempting to sleep with them and have a relationship with them... even if said relationship is just for sex general guide to "is it NTR"
1.is the main character trying to have sex with said character? yes
2. did said character have sexual relations with someone else against main characters will? yes
then it is NTR

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
For it to be NTR they need to actually be in some sort of relationship and she wasn't there isn't a term for a love interest specifically

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed playing it. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome.
I love the game. My only complaint is that the cum splatters are really atrocious. Not even as a parody of them. Could you possibly upgrade them to look a little more realistic?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
NTR.. not NTR.. in this game does it really matter? The labels/description this game should have: Funny, Irreverant, Lighthearted, escapades with a funny, loveable MC.

It's really not that complicated. 9/10 for lighthearted fun and great animations..
Thanks man, I'm glad you had fun playing it.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I love the game. My only complaint is that the cum splatters are really atrocious. Not even as a parody of them. Could you possibly upgrade them to look a little more realistic?
Hmm... Not sure. No promises, but I WILL see what I can do!

Reactions: master110

no11

Sep 20, 2017
You can scream all you want that the game contains NTR but it doesn't mean that you are right. There is NO NTR content, the scene with the gloryhole is prostitution at best.
No it should not have a NTR tag. Prostitution is prostitution and NTR is NTR... :rolleyes:
For it to be NTR they need to actually be in some sort of relationship and she wasn't there isn't a term for a love interest specifically
I don't care whatever you guys call that scene. Ok, i will say it yours way. There is unavoidable scene where one of female characters MC want to have sex with, was prostituted and suck off a bunch of other dudes against MC will. Many people don't want to see that scene. And since the dev refuse to warn players, it's glad that you guys keep informing it to new people here. So please continue, thank you.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't care whatever you guys call that scene. Ok, i will say it yours way. There is unavoidable scene where one of female characters MC want to have sex with, was prostituted and suck off a bunch of other dudes against MC will. Many people don't want to see that scene. And since the dev refuse to warn players, it's glad that you guys keep informing it to new people here. So please continue, thank you.
There is no reason to inform players just because of that. Not everyone feels offended by things like that and especially not in a game with these tags...

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
There is no reason to inform players just because of that. Not everyone feels offended by things like that and especially not in a game with these tags...
Well, speaking only for myself, I'd appreciate being informed in advance. I don't imagine the issue is nearly as clear cut as you make it. If you have a look at other threads on other games for attitudes on NTR content, or near-NTR content, or however one wants to classify such content, it's a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
1. NTR is just a Japanese way of saying Cuckold.

2. Is the game about cheating women? Not at all. If you were a fan of cuckold games, would you download this game, play it and say "Hell ya"? No. You would be disappointed and feel like you'd been tricked. That's why there's no NTR tag.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, speaking only for myself, I'd appreciate being informed in advance. I don't imagine the issue is nearly as clear cut as you make it. If you have a look at other threads on other games for attitudes on NTR content, or near-NTR content, or however one wants to classify such content, it's a deal breaker for a lot of people.
The point is that this is neither NTR content nor near-NTR content. NTR would require the MC to give a shit at all and people who feel sensitive torwards NTR blow the whole thing out of proportion.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
The point is that this is neither NTR content nor near-NTR content. NTR would require the MC to give a shit at all and people who feel sensitive torwards NTR blow the whole thing out of proportion.
That may be your point, but it is not the point other folks are making. That point is that certain content is a deal breaker for some folks, and that's the kind of thing a content tag is meant to indicate on this site.

And the content in question is, at the very least, near-NTR. The definition of NTR on F95 is:

NTR - (A game) Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Inner dialogue of MC from the game: "Math tutor? Ya right. Do I look stupid?" and "You've got to be shitting me." and "All that time I wasted 'training' Mary." and "That was pretty fucked up. Exploiting poor Mary like that. Maybe I should teach Heather a lesson."

Is NTR the end-all, be-all of the content? No. Is that NTR content? Given the general nature of that definition it is.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah its fine, everything is NTR because people feel offended. The MC doesn't care what she does he is just annoyed that he went through so much effort instead of just using cookies he is clearly not jealous. People keep complaining until games get NTR tags that are wrong, not to mention that the tag system here is so extremly flawed that it ain't even funny anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
make a 10 guesses about which game F95 forgot to notify me this time? if you guessed this then congratulations.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
make a 10 guesses about which game F95 forgot to notify me this time? if you guessed this then congratulations.
I'm re-working the website at - new version should be online Sunday/Monday'ish
I can't do anything about f95, but I could add an email notification for when the game gets updated.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
What the fuck kind of weirdo game is this?! :eek:

I love it. hahaha. :p The stupid sound effects, weird music (AUDIO JUNGLE!!!!!!) , bizzare facial expressions, and fucked up logic are all great. :D

In addition I think the professor is going to give me nightmares. :eek:

Reactions: Pixieblink

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Author the rare dude here who rendering stuff who look like reality show with real people. :)

Reactions: Pixieblink
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes