Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Quick note:

Professor: She REALLY doesn't like loosing. (losing)
Ah shit. I keep making that same mistake.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll fix it in the next update.

I wish Jedit came with a spellchecker!

Reactions: Horrible

no11

Sep 20, 2017
Maybe you should try playing the game first?
There is NO WAY that somebody that's looking for NTR in going to be into this game.
I'm not an English native speaker so i don't know if i was unclear. I haven't said somebody looking for NTR likes this game. I've just said about a warning though it's just one scene. When i said the players hate it i meant really hate it. Maybe you have no idea but for some people it's very bad when seeing it. It's not just "This game is not for me", i know a person who even find it's hard to sleep after running into it. So i guess it's no harm for warning people who can't stand it, right?

Yeah that game is like totally and purely about NTR!!
And animal abuse! And torturing cute stuffed teddy bears.
Not to mention evil sleezy 90ies german techno! :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, folks shouldn't get hung up on the tags.
They are set by people, people make mistakes.
Tags might get used wrong, futa vs. transgender eg.
Or the ones with tags that refer to future content.
And so on and on and on.

See stuff with your own eyes. Get your own impression. Make your own opinion.
You don't let your mom tell you what to wear, do you?
Or let random people tell you what to vote on election day, right?
And you, that means you never see any review, right? I doubt it.

I know you were defending your favorite game, but stop that "I'm better than others" attitude, you were just showing your rudeness. And I haven't said anything bad about the game.

Reactions: Cavpal

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Ah shit. I keep making that same mistake.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll fix it in the next update.

I wish Jedit came with a spellchecker!
I always put an 'e' at the end of develop. It just seems like it should be develope. But no. At least I don't have to look it up every time, like discrete/discreet.

skullington

May 12, 2017
You ARE partly responsible for it!
Months later while working on Mary's character, I vaguely remembered that post and thought "Now that would be fun"

Good job, and good idea! Got any more?
Maybe get the cheer leaders to do naked lap dances starting with the confident one and have him accidentally slip inside her then the again with the other one and him thinking it happened with the other girl have him try to slip in her intentionally but he says it was an accident. You could have end at that moment and it keep going the second time.

More creampies. Because nobody likes pulling out. Lol

Have the gambling girl accidentally slip off the table and impale herself on the professor then just pick her up and continue to go at it on the table. Which would fix the shes to tight issue

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
More creampies and more mind control where the professor makes them want him to take control and become master.

Where are the Mary WIPs?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Chelsea's previews posted on our Patreon page.
Mary's next update is in final spit & polish, previews as soon as it's done.

More creampies? Already working on it. There's one in the next update. :sneaky:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Could someone please make a compressed version?
Buddy, this IS the compressed version :rolleyes: From just under 10gb down to 1.1gb.

I have seen a few of the older versions floating around that have been compressed even more, but ONLY at the expense of making the images & animations look pretty crappy.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Updating now. Latest previews & download links for v2.5 (July 18th) release posted tonight (2 days early, just because I got done a little quicker than I thought I would)

on my patreon page

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I like the speed at which you release updates for your game. The first time I played your game I could hardly stop laughing, I like your humor.
Keep going with it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I like the speed at which you release updates for your game. The first time I played your game I could hardly stop laughing, I like your humor.
Keep going with it.
Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed playing it. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not an English native speaker so i don't know if i was unclear. I haven't said somebody looking for NTR likes this game. I've just said about a warning though it's just one scene. When i said the players hate it i meant really hate it. Maybe you have no idea but for some people it's very bad when seeing it. It's not just "This game is not for me", i know a person who even find it's hard to sleep after running into it. So i guess it's no harm for warning people who can't stand it, right?

And you, that means you never see any review, right? I doubt it.

I know you were defending your favorite game, but stop that "I'm better than others" attitude, you were just showing your rudeness. And I haven't said anything bad about the game.
You can scream all you want that the game contains NTR but it doesn't mean that you are right. There is NO NTR content, the scene with the gloryhole is prostitution at best.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game needs paths and choices imo and the dev instead just leaves everything up to voting which really puts me off. I dont like the idea that because 60% of people voted one way you should ignore the 40% of people that voted the other way. Just give us both and let us have the option to choose one or the other.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
You can scream all you want that the game contains NTR but it doesn't mean that you are right. There is NO NTR content, the scene with the gloryhole is prostitution at best.
???? the man had a female love interest suck off a bunch of other dudes.... yes it's prostitution... but prostitution and NTR are not mutually exclusive. This game should have an NTR tag really not sure why it doesnt

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes