Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
even if you don't like the game we must all accept that o Dev of this game it works very hard. he seems to have a great appetite to work for his game. we thank him for that.
many developers do many months to bring an upgrade of their own games,and many others abandon them.
(sorry for bad english)

Reactions: ronan333

no11

Sep 20, 2017
I hate NTR, so i always try to avoid it. Since the tags is not reliable, i have decided to search comments for NTR tag before playing a game. And it seemed my carefulness saved me again, this game has unavoidable NTR but no tag.

Normally, i will just ignore the game and move on. But the dev said something that keeps bugging me.

What about the players that actually like NTR? If I added that tag to the game, they're going to be disappointed when they download it. And probably bitch and complain about how they spent 90 minutes playing it (for free) but they couldn't find anybody cheating on anyone.
What about players that hate NTR, trust the tags, play the game and run into it? Believe me, it's worse than "disappointed because not enough NTR", they would feel to be tricked.

So please, put the tag on, or at least a warning in the OP.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I hate NTR, so i always try to avoid it. Since the tags is not reliable, i have decided to search comments for NTR tag before playing a game. And it seemed my carefulness saved me again, this game has unavoidable NTR but no tag.

Normally, i will just ignore the game and move on. But the dev said something that keeps bugging me.

What about players that hate NTR, trust the tags, play the game and run into it? Believe me, it's worse than "disappointed because not enough NTR", they would feel to be tricked.

So please, put the tag on, or at least a warning in the OP.
Maybe you should try playing the game first?
There is NO WAY that somebody that's looking for NTR in going to be into this game.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am absolutely loving this "game"
Except for the saggy old man balls. I get enough of that when I look down.
I am ready to bring Katie home to be my new wife as well as adopting my new puppy.
She will look good curled up at my feet.
Erika will have to pose as my "daughter" to keep up appearances for the neighbors though.
Wouldnt want them getting suspicious.
I love it when a plan comes together :cool:
These were MY suggestions from Jan 21, 2020

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah that game is like totally and purely about NTR!!
And animal abuse! And torturing cute stuffed teddy bears.
Not to mention evil sleezy 90ies german techno! :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, folks shouldn't get hung up on the tags.
They are set by people, people make mistakes.
Tags might get used wrong, futa vs. transgender eg.
Or the ones with tags that refer to future content.
And so on and on and on.

See stuff with your own eyes. Get your own impression. Make your own opinion.
You don't let your mom tell you what to wear, do you?
Or let random people tell you what to vote on election day, right?

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
I don't know why but out of all the girls in the game Mary is the one I'm most interested in. Her simplistic nature is oddly alluring so I mostly update the game when she gets attention lol

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I love it when a plan comes together :cool:
These were MY suggestions from Jan 21, 2020
You ARE partly responsible for it!
Months later while working on Mary's character, I vaguely remembered that post and thought "Now that would be fun"

Good job, and good idea! Got any more?

Reactions: caju

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
thought this update had a mary event?
It does but it's not a new day, it's the END of the previous day.

The last day of Mary's game play got split between updates, so I could poll Patrons to see which direction they wanted the game to go. After the vote, I finished up the day.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't know why but out of all the girls in the game Mary is the one I'm most interested in. Her simplistic nature is oddly alluring so I mostly update the game when she gets attention lol
I think you're going to be happy with the next half dozen updates.;)
Because she's going to be a part of it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You ARE partly responsible for it!
Months later while working on Mary's character, I vaguely remembered that post and thought "Now that would be fun"

Good job, and good idea! Got any more?
My next idea:
Free unlimited Patreon versions... preferably about a week or 2 after it gets released to the other Patreons...
Oh, and can you post it here so I dont have to go there to find it...

I will see if I can come up with another suggestion or 2 after I replay it once more ;)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any chance of getting a roadmap of what the future updates will focus on? My favorites are Heather and the old teacher.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Love the game, but the sperm graphics/animations are terrible. Is that on purpose? Again, love the game except for those images.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
My next idea:
Free unlimited Patreon versions... preferably about a week or 2 after it gets released to the other Patreons...
Oh, and can you post it here so I dont have to go there to find it...

I will see if I can come up with another suggestion or 2 after I replay it once more ;)

Sure, sounds great. And we should get rid of ALL the taxes, and everyone should get a check every month and drive a brand new car too.

Seriously? Each update is 90+ hours of work. If I broke it down to an hourly wage I'm making less than half of what I would working at Subway.

Reactions: acewinz

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Love the game, but the sperm graphics/animations are terrible. Is that on purpose? Again, love the game except for those images.
Nope, I guess I just suck at it.
Have any examples of good ones with Daz? Maybe if I saw how they did it I could duplicate it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Gotta say so far Mary is the best girl for me hope we see some more toilet stuff with her :love:
Naw, my Patrons voted against it.

Might be a good idea to punish Heather that way though... turn the tables on her.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Any chance of getting a roadmap of what the future updates will focus on? My favorites are Heather and the old teacher.
Next update will be Mary & the Cheerleaders again, and I hope to slide in Erika (the card girl) back into a near future update.

Bringing back Katie (I think she should relapse and start drinking again) would be fun.
But so would Mary & the Professor getting revenge on Mz Anderson (the old teacher) and Heather (the evil one).

And I was far from finished with Samantha (the angry one). I had a lot planned for her... but then along came Mary...
she was just too much fun to put on the back burner.

Uh, does that help? :giggle:

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes