• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I sort of melted down most of my computer last week, so I didn't get to render as many scenes as I would have liked.

strange... its kinda wired that 99% of the devs come across with this excuse, when it come to update a game..but never find an axcuse why they should not scam there paetrons.
they all want money but not deliver ......
u have no idea how often we read crapp and lies like that.....
almost every good game here dont get updates, but u can see shit tons of promisses on ther epaetron side... well i guess to scam other ppl for there money, and buying new and better endgame hardware to play the newest block buster games is kinda common now.sad is only.. that it definatly poppsup ( this behaviour ) when a blockbuster game from game companys is close to be released of got a good update.
for my 2 cent : i wont support u anymore on paetron . because i prefer to throw my money out of the window, instead of supporting shit

lkta

May 3, 2017
Seems to be loads of missing text, Most of Chelseas dialogue just doesn't seem to display. The text box is there but it is just blank. Dunno if it is just me

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I sort of melted down most of my computer last week, so I didn't get to render as many scenes as I would have liked.

strange... its kinda wired that 99% of the devs come across with this excuse, when it come to update a game..but never find an axcuse why they should not scam there paetrons.
they all want money but not deliver ......
u have no idea how often we read crapp and lies like that.....
almost every good game here dont get updates, but u can see shit tons of promisses on ther epaetron side... well i guess to scam other ppl for there money, and buying new and better endgame hardware to play the newest block buster games is kinda common now.sad is only.. that it definatly poppsup ( this behaviour ) when a blockbuster game from game companys is close to be released of got a good update.
for my 2 cent : i wont support u anymore on paetron . because i prefer to throw my money out of the window, instead of supporting shit

Who shit in your Corn Flakes?

Maybe you'd like to buy a slightly used and funny smelling nvidia 2080ti? I'll throw in mother board that looks fine and doubles as a paperweight.

Spend your money however you wish, it's your prerogative.

I update TWICE a month, and have been since the game kicked off. I wasn't begging for money, just explaining to my Patrons and people who enjoy playing the game why this last update was smaller than planned.

And if you'll be so kind as to give me your address, I'll go put a bucket outside your window to catch all that money your throwing through it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Seems to be loads of missing text, Most of Chelseas dialogue just doesn't seem to display. The text box is there but it is just blank. Dunno if it is just me

No, I made it that way.
Was trying to tell the story just by using music, body language & expressions.

I started it with Mary, where she really wouldn't say much and it seemed to be working for the game.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea? Let me know what you guys think.
Easy enough to switch back to writing down everything she's thinking...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
animations in this are insane..especially cookie-girl..she's hot AF...she needs to be carried over into a proper vn with a deep story and she's one of the main LI's...she'd be my first choice...messed up mental issues and all :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, I made it that way.

I started it with Mary, where she really wouldn't say much and it seemed to be working for the game.

I think that if you want to have images with no text, you should hide the text box so it doesn't look like a bug.

Reactions: hotmike

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What new characters? Who said anything about new character? Why am I ALWAYS the last to hear about these things? o_O
Okay there may be an extra character or two thrown in future updates, but only as sidekicks for the main characters.

Like for example Erika (the card girl) is going to bring a friend along to their card games, in two updates from now. Somebody that doesn't have a broken pussy. But the new girl will not be a stand alone, her content will all be through Erika's character.

As for all the NTR comments... The Professor does not own Mary (yet). Their entire relationship consists of him tossing her cookies in an attempt to get laid.

She isn't his (yet). So how is he cuckold? Shocked, sure. Blindsided? Yup. Feeling stupid and gullible? Check. Cheated on? Well... no. Puppy just needs some more training.

What about the players that actually like NTR? If I added that tag to the game, they're going to be disappointed when they download it. And probably bitch and complain about how they spent 90 minutes playing it (for free) but they couldn't find anybody cheating on anyone.

Is anyone going to be upset if the two cheerleaders dyke it out for him? :)

Do I need to add a lesbian tag if one of the cheerleaders sucks on the other one's nipples? :rolleyes:
If Mz Anderson has a 10 second shower scene, should I add a "saggy breasts" tag for the entire game?
Yes, more lesbian scenes would be very nice!!! And more , Heather, too, please :love::love:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
animations in this are insane..especially cookie-girl..she's hot AF...she needs to be carried over into a proper vn with a deep story and she's one of the main LI's...she'd be my first choice...messed up mental issues and all :D
Yes! Heather is my second choice. Wish she had smaller boobs, though.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I think that if you want to have images with no text, you should hide the text box so it doesn't look like a bug.
Or do the ... thing to indicate intentional silence. When the text box goes away I usually wait a while before clicking because I'm expecting it to animate or progress on its own.

lkta

May 3, 2017
No, I made it that way.

As others have suggested i think it needs something, Whether this is hiding the text box, or maybe at least the name part of it or using some sort of ... etc i don't know. No problem at all with using the expressions/animations/sound to convey emotions but when you have a scene with her talking/thinking stuff and then in the next image(s) the text box is there but with nothing in it then it just looks like something is bugged/broken

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Who shit in your Corn Flakes?

Maybe you'd like to buy a slightly used and funny smelling nvidia 2080ti? I'll throw in mother board that looks fine and doubles as a paperweight.

Spend your money however you wish, it's your prerogative.

I update TWICE a month, and have been since the game kicked off. I wasn't begging for money, just explaining to my Patrons and people who enjoy playing the game why this last update was smaller than planned.

And if you'll be so kind as to give me your address, I'll go put a bucket outside your window to catch all that money your throwing through it.
I must say I admire how you can keep your cool after experiencing disaster and being baited by a troll. I think I speak for the majority in saying we enjoy your game immensely and appreciate the frequent updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this keeps getting crazier and crazier by every update but good way crazier.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Hey, what is "i lost my camel" in video playback, its inactive for me, but i finished everything.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I must say I admire how you can keep your cool after experiencing disaster and being baited by a troll. I think I speak for the majority in saying we enjoy your game immensely and appreciate the frequent updates.
Thanks for saying that, makes me feel better. That guy did kind of piss me off :cautious:
Glad U had fun playing it.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes