• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Any ideas on when Heather will get an update? While i didn't mind the NTR scene from last update I am still trying to get to fuck mary and wanna make her mine. Therefore i can't allow Heather to go unpunished and need to deal with her soon.
Funny U should mention that... Why not let the players decide? I think the game has reached a turning point.

Tomorrow right after the update I'm going to post an Poll on my Patreon page and give the players a choice on the future progress of the game.

1. Adopt-a-pet. Protect Mary and teach Heather & Mz Anderson a lesson.
or
2. Become-a-pimp. Exploit Mary and the other girls.

The game could go either way, it all depends on how the Patrons vote.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Well, still stuck at v1.6, so no real opinion on cookie girl yet. But soon.

When will we have more kung fu nonsense with Samantha? She and Erika are some of my favorites along with the principal & her pet.
You know what? Erika, Samantha & Heather are my personal favorites. But according to last month's poll on my patreon page they're also the least popular.

I may add an informal poll here in a few days, just to see what people on f95 think. But no matter what the results are, I'm sure everyone will understand that I have to cater to the game's patrons.

ScreenHunter_02 Jun. 17 08.28.jpg

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You know what? Erika, Samantha & Heather are my personal favorites. But according to last month's poll on my patreon page they're also the least popular.

I may add an informal poll here in a few days, just to see what people on f95 think. But no matter what the results are, I'm sure everyone will understand that I have to cater to the game's patrons.

View attachment 695877
I get that. For me Katie, Samantha and Erika are my top 3. But i like the principal of benching certain characters to have everyone updated fairly and to try to have all 6 stories advanced to similar stages.

Reactions: TommyTuba

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Pixie, Dude, I hate that you're playing damage control after last patch, I really hope your fanbase turns around.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixie, Dude, I hate that you're playing damage control after last patch, I really hope your fanbase turns around.
Uh... thanks? Patreon is fine. Just a lot of bitchin' here :rolleyes:

Like I mentioned in the future I'm going to post polls on my Patreon page, supporters can vote on how they would like the game to proceed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Uh... thanks? Patreon is fine. Just a lot of bitchin' here :rolleyes:

Like I mentioned in the future I'm going to post polls on my Patreon page, supporters can vote on how they would like the game to proceed.
Your patrons sound like stand up people. While I am no fan of NTR it served the plot well and if you use it correctly so that it feels necessary then I will be fine with more NTR. I kind of hope your patrons vote this way so all the bitches that were dicks in the first place have to deal with it.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
NTR is fine if the main character is indifferent to a character he has no real connection with is taken from him. With Mary it feels like he has put days of training into her so for him to let her go would be strange without some confrontation.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
NTR is fine if the main character is indifferent to a character he has no real connection with is taken from him. With Mary it feels like he has put days of training into her so for him to let her go would be strange without some confrontation.
He didn't know what was going to happen. This don't mean he lost her and it seemed like this has motivated him to turn her in to her pet even more. So if NTR can work this well in future I don't oppose but you are right that if I see an NTR scene where the professor can actually stop it but don't then it will be bad.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
He didn't know what was going to happen. This don't mean he lost her and it seemed like this has motivated him to turn her in to her pet even more. So if NTR can work this well in future I don't oppose but you are right that if I see an NTR scene where the professor can actually stop it but don't then it will be bad.
You don't need to worry about that.
The game is about the old dude getting all the chicks, not a bunch of college girls banging everything in sight.

Reactions: paddyo73 and SenPC

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Funny U should mention that... Why not let the players decide? I think the game has reached a turning point.

Tomorrow right after the update I'm going to post an Poll on my Patreon page and give the players a choice on the future progress of the game.

1. Adopt-a-pet. Protect Mary and teach Heather & Mz Anderson a lesson.
or
2. Become-a-pimp. Exploit Mary and the other girls.

The game could go either way, it all depends on how the Patrons vote.
HELL YEAH! this is good mate! i hope we can see lots more NTR. this old bastard deserves it xd i dont get how people get attached to male characters or female, the point of the game is CORRUPTION it should go either way! want some cheesy loveydovey? get girlfriend lol.

great work! letting patreons decide and all. nice idea. congrats

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
HELL YEAH! this is good mate! i hope we can see lots more NTR. this old bastard deserves it xd i dont get how people get attached to male characters or female, the point of the game is CORRUPTION it should go either way! want some cheesy loveydovey? get girlfriend lol.

great work! letting patreons decide and all. nice idea. congrats
Will see about that

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

View attachment 695877
hm erika and Katie are my personal favorites

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes