Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Eh... Mary doesn't know what she's doing ? It's all about the cookies? :rolleyes:
Wouldn't worry about overmuch, that's about all the NTR I had planned for a while.

I wouldn't think the Professor would be the sharing type.
Idk, That left a bad taste in my mouth like the train that got ran on Sweet Mary. Mary Sucking off a line of dudes all night just doesn't sit well with me ...

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Idk, That left a bad taste in my mouth like the train that got ran on Sweet Mary. Mary Sucking off a line of dudes all night just doesn't sit well with me ...
Same. Had played this a few months ago and really enjoyed it, but forced unadvertised (There is no tag) NTR kinda kills my excitement. And talk about jumping 10 steps ahead on the NTR train, instead of one dude it's a gangblow.

Good luck Pixieblink, ya got a fun little game going that I was enjoying. Not gonna say I'l never check it out again, but that scene completely kills my interest for the time being.

I'm not gonna bitch about NTR...cause we all got our kinks and I don't expect everyone to like the same things...I do however like to know what I'm getting into, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If you're gonna keep that scene and scenes like it, I'd add the NTR or Sharing tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and i just started another game. bah humbug.

good thing that this should be short update.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Out of curiosity what game did you drop?
Hypnosis, which had its latest chapter end on a cliffhanger where the protagonist gets hypnotized by another character. It was telegraphed two chapters ago, and it's probably gonna last all of two seconds in the next chapter, but some people on that thread are up in arms about it, including that person. I've had to unwatch that thread because of how out of hand it's getting, and was really hoping it wouldn't get dragged into other threads.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Just ignore them. I for one love a good gangbang scene and can't wait to see it. So far this game has cracked me up and satisfied plenty of kinks with the gambler onahole and the blonde slave. You keep doing what you like, dev. Fuck the snowflakes.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Well. Seems like the people have spoken. NO MORE NTR. Not that I had any more planned anyways.
Honestly there's no ntr tag because it never even crossed my mind.

I know, I know. But I really didn't.

If it makes ya'll feel better, it's going to eat away at the Professor over the next few updates. He's going to obsess over it. And he's going to get even with Heather for using Mary like that.

Up to now Heather has just been a strange character that shows up every once and a while. But now she's crossed the line and he's going to be plotting his revenge.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well. Seems like the people have spoken. NO MORE NTR. Not that I had any more planned anyways.
Honestly there's no ntr tag because it never even crossed my mind.

I know, I know. But I really didn't.

If it makes ya'll feel better, it's going to eat away at the Professor over the next few updates. He's going to obsess over it. And he's going to get even with Heather for using Mary like that.

Up to now Heather has just been a strange character that shows up every once and a while. But now she's crossed the line and he's going to be plotting his revenge.
I think people are just mad Kuz you created a character that alot of us gravitated to which quickly became a fan favorite then suddenly without warning, ran a train on her. No set up, no way to stop it, just blowbang. You must have know that would not go over well? When it comes to Heather, she hasn't gotten any attention. We know nothing about her or why she is so loyal to the Principal. She just is an annoyance that we can't learn about. Def gunna need some major course correction to fix this tbh. I still love your game, this update was just upsetting to alot of us.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Would prefer if professor claimed more ownership of his little pet. This update put a lot of bad tastes in peoples mouths
Facts, especially Kuz every update for the past few weeks was us gaining her trust and going farther with her to suddenly make that feel like nothing when she chose Heather over us without a second thought. And sure you can claim "she's slow, or she only cares about cookies." But she's not stupid, she refused the MC a few times, she can think for herself.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gloryhole scene was weird but it wasn't as bad as could think based on earlier posts but true there should been some hint what will happen (not that it was 1st time heather did that with mary for sure).

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes