• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
I hope heather get an update soon. I really like her story, I want to punish her for all her mischiefs. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny update as usual, just wish there was some mark on what girls has new things to do.

Reactions: Darkaura

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought I had that fixed. Unless of course you play the sequence, then it's supposed to be un-clickable.

I always enjoy reading your... not sure what to call them... synopsis?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? I thought I had that fixed. Unless of course you play the sequence, then it's supposed to be un-clickable.
[/QUOTE]
Examining my save with the console, heatherpoints is 3. But if I try to pick her, I just get the 'no more content' message.
I always enjoy reading your... not sure what to call them... synopsis?
I just call them reactions. Some of it is speculation and some is just 'damn, that's hot'.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
They're all his slaves. Sort of. But things are about to get more serious with Mary in the next couple of updates.
I'm not sure if that should really count; that would include most mind control games. I'd think 'slave' would be more like games in a setting where there is some legal claim to enslavement, or maybe if he had them locked up in his basement or something. The rules are frustratingly vague though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st girl isn't mental controlled anymore so she kinda is slave.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm not sure if that should really count; that would include most mind control games. I'd think 'slave' would be more like games in a setting where there is some legal claim to enslavement, or maybe if he had them locked up in his basement or something. The rules are frustratingly vague though.
Hmm it's a very difficult subject to tackle. I feel that enslavement doesn't have to be so literal, you can enslave a person and control their lives without necessarily owning them. you can enslave a person through there vices like drugs or alcohol or through there affections. You can mind control a person into being your slave, I realise this may also count under mind control but it's what you do with them whilst they are under your influence which I feel dictates what they are in that relationship. The mind control is just another tool to arrive at that goal be it to enslave someone or whatever.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hmm it's a very difficult subject to tackle. I feel that enslavement doesn't have to be so literal, you can enslave a person and control their lives without necessarily owning them. you can enslave a person through there vices like drugs or alcohol or through there affections. You can mind control a person into being your slave, I realise this may also count under mind control but it's what you do with them whilst they are under your influence which I feel dictates what they are in that relationship. The mind control is just another tool to arrive at that goal be it to enslave someone or whatever.
Or we could just enslave them through taxation. But making it like real life wouldn't be any fun.

I do kind of have this plan where he ends up turning the entire school into his very own harem of working girls.
Right at about v33.0 the way it's progressing now.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Tips for improving the game?

Open to everything. Fire away!
I've got a tip for improving your game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I'm sure there is a joke somewhere in there about firing away too but it's getting late and I'm teird. The only thing that comes to mind is one of the most important things in any game is control. I like being able to save eveyone and one of the best ways to achieve that is being in control of the events and choices in the game. That's not really a suggestion just food for thought I suppose.

Chronozek

May 8, 2020
So is anyone else getting renpy error in erika scenes rollback and ignore dont really help, android btw

Last edited:

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
We're all slaves to semantics.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
True, but even then it doesn't feel right; he isn't controlling their whole lives, he's just booty calling them time to time. I've read a lot of MC fiction, and what I would think of as the 'slave' sub-genre typically has their whole lives revolving around their Master/Mistress (or a 'slave self' that does, if they aren't aware of being controlled). None of them, not even Katie, are that advanced yet.

I do kind of have this plan where he ends up turning the entire school into his very own harem of working girls.
Right at about v33.0 the way it's progressing now.
I don't really like it when characters pimp out their girls, I guess I'm too possessive and can't identify with it even in the context of a MC villain protagonist. If it were up to me, he'd make money out of them sure, but without whoring them out.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't really like it when characters pimp out their girls, I guess I'm too possessive and can't identify with it even in the context of a MC villain protagonist. If it were up to me, he'd make money out of them sure, but without whoring them out.
True. Why would he go through all the trouble of dominating all the women only to ''give'' them away?

On the other hand I think it would be in character for him to feel like he needed to re-coup his investment.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes