• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
May be, but he does not only have what it takes when I read your post like this 1.Troll alarm 2. Envious 3. Anxiety to let something new
Don't worry about it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Maybe he's one of those dudes that likes really convoluted story lines and intricate interweaving plots?

I'll be the first to admit there's NOTHING serious about this game, except the updates being released on time.

I tend to think of it as the Benny Hill or the Sponge Bob Square Pants of video games.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So the game keeps freezing and not responding for me forcing me to close it via the task manager. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Cant even start it without it immediately freezing.

Wow. Really? I beta test it on an old 2 core computer with 4gb of ram. And it runs just fine.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Finally game with real life problems, I think everyone felt same as professor and had similar situations.
I recommend to play it on the board of ship, so you can move like all heroes of this story. Makes it even more real.
10/10
If your life is ANYTHING like his, I want to trade places with you! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
May be, but he does not only have what it takes when I read your post like this 1.Troll alarm 2. Envious 3. Anxiety to let something new
I am guessing English isn't your first language? Don't read too much into my previous comment DarkTrojan. There really wasn't much depth to it but let me simplify it for you.

"Fuck me these characters are bloody ugly, I won't be playing this game any time soon."

1. It is hardly trolling to write aa couple of sentences saying you don't like a game
2. There is no envy. Why would I envy a game I don't really like?
3 I am not 100 percent sure what you mean here , but I suspect you are saying I am not willing to try something new. And that's not even worth a reply.

In fairness to the dev he is probably doing the best he can with the equipment he has. My comment was flippant, your was bitchy, so I think that will be 1:0 to me. Now off you go and play your ugly game ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MixaelPixael

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Don't worry about it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Maybe he's one of those dudes that likes really convoluted story lines and intricate interweaving plots?

I'll be the first to admit there's NOTHING serious about this game, except the updates being released on time.

I tend to think of it as the Benny Hill or the Sponge Bob Square Pants of video games.

No offence intended, not every person can like every game written, keep at it and I wish you good luck

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
"Fuck me these characters are bloody ugly, I won't be playing this game any time soon."

In fairness to the dev he is probably doing the best he can with the equipment he has. My comment was flippant, your was bitchy, so I think that will be 1:0 to me. Now off you go and play your ugly game ;)
In all fairness to the dev you should :
- Try it BEFORE bitching about it? From what you wrote you didn't play it because it's somehow beneath you?
- Not pick on people who don't have the same tastes (or maybe the same gaming experience) that you do.

Your opinion was this, his was that. Why are you ragging on him for having one?

No offence? None taken. And thanks for the good luck wishes.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Updates seem to come at a fast pace which is good, usually i hang on a few releases so i have a few days worth of content to play through. Could be useful in the future to take a bit extra time on updates so there is a larger block of content just a suggestion. Enjoying the game so far.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am not picking on anyone. I made a one line joke about the game and your friend had a hissy fit, which I responded to in a reasonable way.

"because it's somehow beneath you"

I think you are showing your own insecurities with that comment.

Anyways, have fun I am out of this thread for now, let me know when you get a decent graphics card and I might come back and have a look. Until then, don't be discouraged, even ugly bitches need a fuck!

Reactions: MixaelPixael

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I played an earlier version of this and the weird zooms on the dude's face during scenes was a bit of a turn off, does it still have those?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
This has more animations per scene than some AAA games.

It's a hilarious game in a hilarious mood made with a lot tongue-in-cheek. So it obviously isn't for everyone. ;)

My guess is that the dev has a lot of humour and can acutally even laugh about himself.
It's a rare trait and one I wish more folks had 'cuz it would make all our lifes way more relaxed.

Ok the models are not your taste? You prefer the flawless, perfect models other games have?
Oh well, the world out there doesn't look like that or fashion magazin covers or billboard ads
or like Hollywood movie actors.

Yeah, yeah I get it. We all are 2 meters (or 6.5 in weird metrics) tall, ripped and our GFs actually are
or at least look like Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson so we obviously want that to reflect in the games we play.
For immersion!!! :rolleyes:

But calling the models ugly or saying this looks shite or something along those lines
is just plain disrespectful towards their creator, who might a) have a different taste than you (!!)
and b) put work and heart into making them.

Just say: "them models ain't my taste". Or "to me the models aren't attractive". Positivity!

Keep up with keeping the interwebz and the world toxic you all.

I like this. It's hilarious. A bit rough around the edges sure but a metric eff ton of animations.
And not those 3 frames animations! Check it out!

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Where are the maker of this from? At what place on this good earth can it be the 18th when the rest is in the 20th? xD

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Updates seem to come at a fast pace which is good, usually i hang on a few releases so i have a few days worth of content to play through. Could be useful in the future to take a bit extra time on updates so there is a larger block of content just a suggestion. Enjoying the game so far.
Thanks for the advice. Feedback it always appreciated.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
why do the cheerleaders look like they are 40+ years old?
Hey, they don't look a day over 30! :oops:

So some jealous troll can't make any unfounded accusations? Or get Patreon up my ass, deciding out of the blue I have to spend 200+ hours re-rendering one of the characters to make them happy?

Take your pick. Either one of the above is a buzz kill.

Reactions: Darkaura

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Where are the maker of this from? At what place on this good earth can it be the 18th when the rest is in the 20th? xD
I'm not telling. If people knew where I lived the college would be flooded with thousands of applications for my job! :cool:

The update was released on the 18th... didn't make it here until the 20th.
You can always check the website or my page for the latest, up to the second updates.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes