• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Erika seemed really pissed after you fuck her was but is over it the next day. Pixieblink is she actually over it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was wondering bud (if it's not going to ruin the plot) do you have plans of fixing the girls? or is the professor just going to turn them into sex slaves. I guess what I'm asking is will he care enough to help them over come there emotional problems or is this just sex for him :)
Would be interesting to know. I'm pretty sure he had no such plans when he started, but will going from a bitter, sexually frustrated loser to having a harem of hot young women worshipping him mellow him out? Or will he just become an arrogant asshole?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Would be interesting to know. I'm pretty sure he had no such plans when he started, but will going from a bitter, sexually frustrated loser to having a harem of hot young women worshipping him mellow him out? Or will he just become an arrogant asshole?
It's a good point, I'm not sure if we have already started seeing this change or not. He's already trying to keep them appeased but weather hes doing this to keep them happy because hes starting to care or because he just doesn't want to upset the apple cart I'm still unsure, feels too early to tell.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Now you don't REALLY expect me to tell, do you? :cool:

It's my first game, and I realize now that I made the Arcs sweep way to wide. It's not obvious now, but there is a story line and a "big plan" in there somewhere.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Talk bad over a game is easy but i have played and it is funny and have a very good anime. this gaem was made with hearth and not all games need big titts and fat ass. try to played all bevore you say shit.
First of all this comment was made long before it was completly REMADE so you don't know how it looked before so pssh. Its funny how you try to imply what i like if you don't have any fucking clue who i am, so better don't say shit if you don't have all informations you'd need to judge a old post.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Talk bad over a game is easy but i have played and it is funny and have a very good anime. this gaem was made with hearth and not all games need big titts and fat ass. try to played all bevore you say shit.
That comment was from the very first release of the game, which in all honesty was horrible.
Since then the renders have gotten better. I hope :)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This is what the game looked like when that post was made:

That's actually not the worst picture in the game, but it's hard for me to find pictures of the old version.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This is what the game looked like when that post was made:

That's actually not the worst picture in the game, but it's hard for me to find pictures of the old version.
Katie looks like a crack head prostitute in this picture. I see how the game has improved

Reactions: Jarul

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
had forgotten this until today and as usual f95 didn't remind me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update was short as usual but as hilarious as before. not sure if i should feel sorry for prof or not.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes