Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
tried to play this fucking car mad me quit
??? You're right. My bad. A gas guzzling vintage car for an old dude... what was I thinking?

Don't worry little man. The Professor is going to buy an new solar powered, environmentally friendly, electric school bus.
To lower his carbon footprint, fight global warming and drive the 241 children he sired to school.

Look for it in v235,587,432.04

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
L'antivirus rileva un malaware penso che se uno ha problemi a scaricare un .rar ed estrarre i file nella cartella corretta non si merita la traduzione...

Personalmente anche se l'antivirus non avesse rilevato nulla avrei eseguito il file in una sandbox e copiato solo i file necessari...

Okay, I don't speak Italian... did the dude say something like
"The anti-virus revealed some malware has a problem translating it? "

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Played this on my old laptop and I don't think I have d/l it yet on my new laptop. Trying to remember what had to do in the game. I was somehow impressed I think. Will try it again. I think my old laptop caught covid-19 needed to put on a respirator. :D

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I don't speak Italian... did the dude say something like
"The anti-virus revealed some malware has a problem translating it? "
DeepL.com translates it to:
The antivirus detects a malaware and I think that if you have problems to download a .rar and extract the files in the correct folder you don't deserve the translation...

Personally even if the antivirus hadn't detected anything I would have run the file in a sandbox and copied only the necessary files...

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
DeepL.com translates it to:
The antivirus detects a malaware and I think that if you have problems to download a .rar and extract the files in the correct folder you don't deserve the translation...

Personally even if the antivirus hadn't detected anything I would have run the file in a sandbox and copied only the necessary files...
Thanks dude. That doesn't sound so bad. Wonder why it would pick up some malware? Must have been a repack.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Played this on my old laptop and I don't think I have d/l it yet on my new laptop. Trying to remember what had to do in the game. I was somehow impressed I think. Will try it again. I think my old laptop caught covid-19 needed to put on a respirator. :D
Sure, give it a spin. There is a walk through in the OP. :sneaky:
Should run fine on just about any old computer, I test it on a 15 year old dual core with 4mb.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Android s now with good animations? Without bugs?
Probably not. Hell, I dunno.

I think I figured out what the problem with the android versions. Which by the way are NOT released by me and are completely unofficial.

I am testing out the solution on Samantha's story line the latest v2.0 release. If it works I'll modify the rest of the characters.

Right now just waiting for some kind soul to rip out an Android version :)

Reactions: Valronn

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This has to be the Dumbest BEST game to ever exist. The Plot is nonsensical, The Renders are clean, The Facial expressions are exaggerated to a hilarious degree, The Animations are actually top notch, and ALL the girls are cute and just ... SO funny. I always look forward to this game even though the updates are usually just one scene with like 2 girls, maybe 3. I LOVE this game and I wish the Dev all the best moving forward. I'd Patreon sub, but this Plague has homies broke.

(Mary is Best Girl)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This has to be the Dumbest BEST game to ever exist. The Plot is nonsensical, The Renders are clean, The Facial expressions are exaggerated to a hilarious degree, The Animations are actually top notch, and ALL the girls are cute and just ... SO funny. I always look forward to this game even though the updates are usually just one scene with like 2 girls, maybe 3. I LOVE this game and I wish the Dev all the best moving forward. I'd Patreon sub, but this Plague has homies broke.

(Mary is Best Girl)

Thanks man, I always like hearing that people enjoyed the game. I understand not everyone has spare cash to toss a buck my way... could you write a quick little review instead?

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Professor - v2.0 - Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Animations works perfectly, thx bro.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Sure, give it a spin. There is a walk through in the OP. :sneaky:
Should run fine on just about any old computer, I test it on a 15 year old dual core with 4mb.
Thanks but as I said the game ran fine on my old computer but I need to d/l and install it on my new one now. Just didn't remember what the game did.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes