• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So wait, is 2.0 going to be a major update, or just the one after 1.9? Because that should really be called 1.10. Version numbering doesn't work like a decimal system, the periods are supposed to mark the difference between major milestones and smaller updates. Think of it as if you had an extra word between them, like "Version 1 Update 10" versus "Version 2 update 0".
Gawwwwddddd... you're a lawyer in real life, aren't you?:)
Okay, just kidding. And you're right, of course.

But I think it will cause confusion in the releases. I should have # the versions 1.09 instead of v1.9. Too late now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Might help if you gave us a clue or two as to what those 3 scenes show, that way we could say whether we remember watching the original scenes. Like others, I've replayed all the way through from starting a new game 3 times now and every time those 3 scenes remain greyed out. :confused: We can't help you troubleshoot if we have no clue which scenes those are supposed to be! :cool:
The problem is... ME! :rolleyes:
Renpy coding thing, will be fixed in the next release (didn't think it a big enough problem for a bug-fix release).

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I have played several times but I can't find a way to view these scenes:

-shower shenanigans
-drilldo
-i lost my camel

can someone help me? thank you.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Enjoyed the new content tho on the android port its image not found and movie not found after a second or 2 of each vid. Its strange as all the videos played seemless upto version 1.4, its a shame as the long detailed videos really made this stand out above all other games.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
At the top of the forum you should see to tabs. One should be bright and say discussion the bother should be dark and say review. Click review

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The unofficial Android releases have some issues.
Anybody know an Android guru that could help figure out how to fix the video problem?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I have played several times but I can't find a way to view these scenes:

-shower shenanigans
-drilldo
-i lost my camel

can someone help me? thank you.
It's programming Snafu. You will be able to view them in the next release (May 2nd)

Reactions: Jack73

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I forgot the name :eek:
but poker girl, why is the latest scene less than older scenes? she already taken it before, but not now?
that scene meant to come before the other ones?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
But I think it will cause confusion in the releases. I should have # the versions 1.09 instead of v1.9. Too late now.
I don't think it would cause nearly as much confusion as 2.0 would. And it's standard practice to name it the way you have so far but still go from 1.9 to 1.10. Very few developers start with an extra 0 like 1.01. Some games even go as far as version 0.100 after starting at 0.1.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Enjoyed the new content tho on the android port its image not found and movie not found after a second or 2 of each vid. Its strange as all the videos played seemless upto version 1.4, its a shame as the long detailed videos really made this stand out above all other games.

YES! And thank you for this post.
I've been trying to figure out WHY the android ports don't work... and thanks to you I think I've finally figured it out!

I'm working on a new day for the fight girl (Samantha). We'll see in the next update if the new coding for her finally fixes the android port problem.

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes