• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The same is with the assassin. In his repack. After the animations Mary (And other personalities) a black screen and writes the image is not found. And the animations are short and fast. And with Katie errors come out, where to continue playing if you press ignore
Moblie apk
This is not davu and assassin fault.
Naw, wasn't blaming them. Hell, the last time I tried to create an android version I locked up my tablet.

Weird it would pull up image not found, the images and the movies are located in the same directory.

I wonder if it's an Android version thing (maybe it's not very compatible with older versions of Android)?
Or maybe something with the way I did the original coding in Renpy?

What we need here is a Android Guru.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
And I thought I was being original and really liked the way Mary turned out.
Oh well, what are the other games?

Just so I can double check their release dates and see if I was the first :sneaky:.
I haven't played your game yet, but the other cookie girl is from Bad Teacher and it's pretty hilarious.

Been eyeing his game for a while. Good work on the render improvements :)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Like on the website?
I wonder if there's a way I could integrate that into the game? Or should I even bother?

Yeah, the pictures of the girls on your website would be perfect. Just add a spoiler in the OP and paste the jpgs inside.

I don't see any benefit to adding them to the game, you already have a menu picture for each girl that works well.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I haven't played your game yet, but the other cookie girl is from Bad Teacher and it's pretty hilarious.

Been eyeing his game for a while. Good work on the render improvements :)
Thanks dude.

Guess I'll have to check out the bad teacher :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
pixie blink any ideas which girls are getting updated for version 2.0 I presume?
Ya, v2.0
Working on Mary right now. Not sure who the other one will be yet... so many renders, so little time.
And also Sandra, the new cheerleader. Watching the Professor getting her naked should be fun.

I would like to do some more in Samantha (the angry one). She's way past due for an update.

Why? Have a preference? Nothing's set in stone until I start crunching the renders.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oke... yea, i dont know what to say, its ok, the Renders are ok, the animation is ok. this is a good game. Nice Work, no bugs simple. perfect for fapping. Thx for sharing

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
oke... yea, i dont know what to say, its ok, the Renders are ok, the animation is ok. this is a good game. Nice Work, no bugs simple. perfect for fapping. Thx for sharing
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for playing.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Uhhh... nope. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, I'll look into it. Probably be a bug fix in the next release.
Might help if you gave us a clue or two as to what those 3 scenes show, that way we could say whether we remember watching the original scenes. Like others, I've replayed all the way through from starting a new game 3 times now and every time those 3 scenes remain greyed out. :confused: We can't help you troubleshoot if we have no clue which scenes those are supposed to be! :cool:

Ya, v2.0
Working on Mary right now. Not sure who the other one will be yet... so many renders, so little time.
And also Sandra, the new cheerleader. Watching the Professor getting her naked should be fun.

I would like to do some more in Samantha (the angry one). She's way past due for an update.

Why? Have a preference? Nothing's set in stone until I start crunching the renders.
Would love to see more of Samantha's story soon, we get to the point where he was starting to make some progress with her and then, that's all for now folks! Seems as though she's been forgotten about, which might explain her anger issues! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Ya, v2.0

I like the idea if Samantha tbh. Not a favourite per say but my intrigue is in that story right now

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I kind of see Samantha as maybe having a bit of a BDSM thing, like she acts out to provoke a reaction and gets off on being pinned down and helpless by a guy. It would be fun to tie her up and tease her.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I haven't played since 1.7 as I like to wait a while and play in huge chunks so I'm super pumped for 2.0

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Ya, v2.0

I also think Samantha needs some more content.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So wait, is 2.0 going to be a major update, or just the one after 1.9? Because that should really be called 1.10. Version numbering doesn't work like a decimal system, the periods are supposed to mark the difference between major milestones and smaller updates. Think of it as if you had an extra word between them, like "Version 1 Update 10" versus "Version 2 update 0".

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes