Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
prof's real life version (minus sex etc)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Quick question, we know that he can't just make the girls do whatever he wants, even with the visor he still has to find a way to talk them into things. But how about some of the other fun things you can do with hypnosis, like making them more or less sensitive, I don't remember if that's come up or not. Is that something he can do with it?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Quick question, we know that he can't just make the girls do whatever he wants, even with the visor he still has to find a way to talk them into things. But how about some of the other fun things you can do with hypnosis, like making them more or less sensitive, I don't remember if that's come up or not. Is that something he can do with it?
It's in the storyline, future versions. Just did it for Erika's nipples. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's in the storyline, future versions. Just did it for Erika's nipples. :)
Right, of course. :FacePalm: I don't know why I forgot about that, it was in the very latest update as well.
Maybe I overlooked it because I was thinking of genitals, like him making her ass really sensitive to make her a buttslut. That's what I think he should do if her pussy is too tight, make her ass so sensitive that she cums over and over while he's inside her. Get her addicted to his cock in her ass.
Switching off her pussy would work too, if she couldn't cum from rubbing her clit, getting hornier and hornier every time she tries to masturbate, how long would it be before she came to him begging him to fuck her ass?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Right, of course. :FacePalm: I don't know why I forgot about that, it was in the very latest update as well.
Maybe I overlooked it because I was thinking of genitals, like him making her ass really sensitive to make her a buttslut. That's what I think he should do if her pussy is too tight, make her ass so sensitive that she cums over and over while he's inside her. Get her addicted to his cock in her ass.
Switching off her pussy would work too, if she couldn't cum from rubbing her clit, getting hornier and hornier every time she tries to masturbate, how long would it be before she came to him begging him to fuck her ass?
That's an idea. Pretty good one too! :)

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "The professor" version "1.8".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The professor" versione "1.8".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

L'antivirus rileva un malaware penso che se uno ha problemi a scaricare un .rar ed estrarre i file nella cartella corretta non si merita la traduzione...

Personalmente anche se l'antivirus non avesse rilevato nulla avrei eseguito il file in una sandbox e copiato solo i file necessari...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Just updated.
Thanks, looking forward to playing this version, we finally get to see an update on Samantha! :cool: :love:

hope we can fuck Mizz Anderson and Sandra soon(I'm waiting for them mainly, they are hot milfs) :LOL:
erm, Sandra is a student, she may look a little older than her fellow students but she's sure nowhere near being a MILF! :ROFLMAO: As for Mizz Anderson, we've had a little "insight" as to some of her skills, so I suspect the Professor is just biding his time to find the right moment! :cool:

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes