• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Animations works perfectly, thx bro.
Thanks dude!

Could someone (else) actually try it out?
I believe that the problems with porting it to Android are because of the way I'm handling the movies in Renp'y.

IF I'm right, all of Samantha's time line should play correctly. And the other girls may give you an error.

Does it? Somebody let me know? Cuz all my android devices are too old to play it :)

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for your work, and for sticking it through.
The early versions were... rough.
yeah! sorry for that. I had to figure out some of your codes and animations. Now that I figured it out, it won't be a problem next time

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey! The girls are modeled after my sisters. :mad:

Hahahaha, just kidding. I know, I know. After playing a bazillion games I just got tired of the the same old characters popping up in different games. Wanted to make them... a little off.
Pixie, don't change a thing the girls are perfect for your world. Especially with the exaggerated expressions.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions to 2.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See, thing you forget is the MC is NOT a genius or even a smart guy, he's very dumb and naive. He's not gunna make Light Yagami level mind games, he's gunna try to find the quickest, usual to his detriment, easy way to get laid. I love seeing him fail miserably. But damn if his drive isn't infectious lol.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
See, thing you forget is the MC is NOT a genius or even a smart guy, he's very dumb and naive. He's not gunna make Light Yagami level mind games, he's gunna try to find the quickest, usual to his detriment, easy way to get laid. I love seeing him fail miserably. But damn if his drive isn't infectious lol.
I don't think I forgot that? I said 'this would be the smart thing to do, but I'm sure he'll manage to fuck things up'

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Sep 6, 2018
Thought I should mention this, but the in-game Patreon link 404's, since it takes you to patreon/pixieblink.com instead of patreon/pixieblink

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
JUST CHECKING IN TO SAY EVERYTHING NOW WORKS PERFECT, animations have no black screens and flows nicely!!!!!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Only just played the port earlier or would have been in sooner, nicely done on fixing things!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thought I should mention this, but the in-game Patreon link 404's, since it takes you to patreon/pixieblink.com instead of patreon/pixieblink
Really? Shit. Thanks dude, I hadn't noticed that.
Uh, I just downloaded the game and tested out ALL the links... which work just fine. At least on a PC. You running the MAC or Android versions?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I was wondering bud (if it's not going to ruin the plot) do you have plans of fixing the girls? or is the professor just going to turn them into sex slaves. I guess what I'm asking is will he care enough to help them over come there emotional problems or is this just sex for him :)

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes