• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
this is not version 1.9 but rather 0.019
The extra 0 is unnecessary. If anything it would be 0.19, but it actually is more accurate to call this either 1.9 or 0.1.9. "Version 0" was a *lot* different, as you might be able to glean from some of the earliest comments, and this is the 9th update of the version that came after that.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game surprised me, much better than i thought it would be, but I wonder why some fuck and anal are just half inside scenes? not "balls deep" ?
animation scenes would be twice as hard to create i assume?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So you're just playing as this old, bald, creepy piece of shit? I'm good bro, hard pass.
maybe you come back that day when you have become the old bald creepy piece of shit yourself? :p
it happens to all of us, is there not a saying something about university students? like "I get older, they stay the same age" ? :D

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Typo in the version... should read v1.9
I'll get around to fixing it up later today. Won't change anything in the game play.
Oh, my bad, I didn't realize it said that in the game. I thought that person was accusing this game of being nowhere near finished and "only 0.019 of the way done". (I've seen similar comments in a lot of other threads. One person started freaking out when the game went from version 0.99 to 0.100.)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Holy shit!

When I took my break from F95 6 months ago, this game looked like this:
ProfessorOriginal.jpg
TBH, reason I have this from the original OP is because I thought it had great potential for "don't do drugs" style memes. :LOL:

The improvement is vast, so kudos to the dev for that, this is what I call a remaster. (y)

zish

Dec 1, 2016
I think the game is great for what it is. But blimey, I want to see way more Mary. WAY more.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Oh, my bad, I didn't realize it said that in the game. I thought that person was accusing this game of being nowhere near finished and "only 0.019 of the way done". (I've seen similar comments in a lot of other threads. One person started freaking out when the game went from version 0.99 to 0.100.)

Actually... I just double checked everything. I don't know where he's getting v0.019 from.
Anyone else seeing that?

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Holy shit!

When I took my break from F95 6 months ago, this game looked like this:
View attachment 626323
TBH, reason I have this from the original OP is because I thought it had great potential for "don't do drugs" style memes. :LOL:

The improvement is vast, so kudos to the dev for that, this is what I call a remaster. (y)
Thanks dude. Hope you had fun playing it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think the game is great for what it is. But blimey, I want to see way more Mary. WAY more.
working on it.
Mary should have at least a scene or two every update for the next little while.

Reactions: zish

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
this game surprised me, much better than i thought it would be, but I wonder why some fuck and anal are just half inside scenes? not "balls deep" ?
animation scenes would be twice as hard to create i assume?
I dunno. Could be. Good idea. Will be. Sometime. Soon'ish.
Maybe Erika's next update, seeing as he can't bang her properly.

Reactions: Belnick and Canade

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
maybe you come back that day when you have become the old bald creepy piece of shit yourself? :p
it happens to all of us, is there not a saying something about university students? like "I get older, they stay the same age" ? :D
Hell, I probably would have said the same thing when I was 19.

Hard to make a story line about a down on his luck looser, can't get laid anti-hero who's had a shitty life... all by the time he turned 18.

Hey, it ain't for everybody, I get it.

Lucky that 90% of the other games are about some kid who isn't even old enough to drink yet. :)

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes