• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Professor - v1.8 - Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Bro
It was 1.7 version
When I play this
I tried your port
And
Lot of movies or images were missing on your port
So
Does it still have that problem??

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Great game, I just left a review. One thing that would be nice is an option to relive each therapy session with each girls. I saved at my favorites but it's always better to have something for all girls :).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Great game, I just left a review. One thing that would be nice is an option to relive each therapy session with each girls. I saved at my favorites but it's always better to have something for all girls :).
Thanks for the great review.

There IS an option to view past scenes, when you click on the goggles (in the professor's office).
It does work, but doesn't always unlock access to past scenes correctly. Should be 100% resolved in the next release in about 10 days or so.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the great review.

There IS an option to view past scenes, when you click on the goggles (in the professor's office).
It does work, but doesn't always unlock access to past scenes correctly. Should be 100% resolved in the next release in about 10 days or so.
Oh so that's why. I clicked on it and it started a scene but I stopped there since I wanted to check out all the girls before seeing what this particular scene was about. Thanks :=)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
After much head scratching, I think I've finally figured out the reason.

Some of the sounds are hard-coded into the .webm movie files and others are part of Renpy. So if you turn down the volume IN THE GAME it still plays the movie files at the volume your COMPUTER is set to?

Uhm... maybe. It at lease SOUNDS like a good answer :rolleyes:.

Give it a whirl & let me know?
The bgm volume controls the sound for videos with sound in them.

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not yet. Been poking around with discord, is it really worth the time to setup?
well yes and no. good points are listed above and bad points are that when channel reaches 100 posts finding certain post becomes difficult and when there are 100s of posts then finding certain post is next to impossible and if channel gets a lot posts per day then reading those will req time if bothers to do that.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
well yes and no. good points are listed above and bad points are that when channel reaches 100 posts finding certain post becomes difficult and when there are 100s of posts then finding certain post is next to impossible and if channel gets a lot posts per day then reading those will req time if bothers to do that.
Any kind of traffic boost ?

Dec 25, 2019
Any kind of traffic boost ?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. It's more of a way to keep in contact with and interact with fans in real-time, and some people might prefer it for updates if they don't log in here every day or get them from Patreon. It might be useful if you want to run something by some of the more engaged fans before doing work on it, get help with code or bug-testing, etc. but I doubt you'd pick up many new users from Discord.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. It's more of a way to keep in contact with and interact with fans in real-time, and some people might prefer it for updates if they don't log in here every day or get them from Patreon. It might be useful if you want to run something by some of the more engaged fans before doing work on it, get help with code or bug-testing, etc. but I doubt you'd pick up many new users from Discord.
Thanks for the answer. It's kind of how I felt about it ( I do have a discord account, but I'm really not very active on it).

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but I can either interact real time with loyal fans... or create content.
I think it's more important to work on the game updates for now. :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dude, thanks for your help. Patches implemented in v1.9

Reactions: Evil B. Monkey

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I very much like that game and so i would like to know : what timelapse is there between each update ? it is quite a hot topic for a some games on the site and i do understand if you do dot have a deadline for release it is just curiosity.

Also i saw that 1.9 is out for patreons, when can we expect a public release ?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I very much like that game and so i would like to know : what timelapse is there between each update ? it is quite a hot topic for a some games on the site and i do understand if you do dot have a deadline for release it is just curiosity.

Also i saw that 1.9 is out for patreons, when can we expect a public release ?
On our Patreon page?
Updates are on the 2nd & 18th of EVERY month. Available to the public free 30 days later.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes