• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hell, honestly? I don't remember. It was part of the blond cheerleaders game play. I think.
Like you said, it was a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: yys7788

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I get a problem "parsing the package" when I try installing it on my (older) android jelly bean tablet. Any idea why?

And thanks for the port... mind if I add it as the (un)official android version?
android port on the thread, is it the latest version?

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
The Professor [v3.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi Joker Leader, if possible can you please upload in workupload or any other domain as mega link is not working.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
MEGA not working.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB:

Or you can:
Mixdrop is banned in my region, can someone add more mirrors? Mega or Pixeldrop if possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just tested.
ALL links are active and working on the original OP.

If you're having problems downloading the compressed version, simply download the original uncompressed file.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB:

Or you can:
Please please add some mirror links. These are not working. :cry: :cry:

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
If you're having problems downloading the compressed version, simply download the original uncompressed file.
Not to offend you, but I am broke. I hardly afford to download a compressed file. If I have to download uncompressed file then I will not be able to browse....

• Sad
Reactions: Aryanblood17

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
He's saying he can't access mix drop from... wherever the Hell he lives. South Pole maybe?

Maybe some kind soul will download the compressed version for him and post a copy on one of the file shares that he CAN access.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
He's saying he can't access mix drop from... wherever the Hell he lives. South Pole maybe?

Maybe some kind soul will download the compressed version for him and post a copy on one of the file shares that he CAN access.
Wow!!! Such words!! Some people find it cool to look down on others. Whatever, this game is, I am no longer interested in it anyway, so good luck with patronizing others....

Apr 10, 2020
I can access the file. Just look at the attachment for the speed. Anyway, thanks for replying, but I am so not looking forward to download a game of some "snob".
PB's not like that @B. I think he was trying to make a joke (probably beer in hand). Pretty sure he'll feel bad about offending you. Snob...no, definitely not. All friends here mate!

Oh and PB...your mac links for joob went to the south pole lol

Reactions: Belzeebub

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020

I live in very rural part of a third world country with most of the internet censored and no Wi-Fi (only cellular data) …. South Pole must be better than here

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes