Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
just did the 69 scene with sam, and now it always defaults to doing mary's content instead of sam's

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
just did the 69 scene with sam, and now it always defaults to doing mary's content instead of sam's
Ah, it's been a long time since I either played or worked on the game, but it may be because you've reached the end of Sam's content.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks but I meant the compressed one not the original file....
Oh. Sorry, don't have a copy for you.
When I release games they're already as compressed as you can make them without losing quality.

I don't bother downloading the ultra-compressed versions as they are quite a bit lower quality.

You might try posting a request, or contacting the original modder and asking him.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Oh. Sorry, don't have a copy for you.
When I release games they're already as compressed as you can make them without losing quality.

I don't bother downloading the ultra-compressed versions as they are quite a bit lower quality.

You might try posting a request, or contacting the original modder and asking him.
That is what I did. If you forgot, please go through the old posts.... Thanks for the concern though

shorts_20220306_175231.jpg

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
lol, this was fucking insane and I liked it. usually, not a fan of small titties but fucking hell Erika is one hot little cock sock. ty for posting this game for free so us poorer bastards of the internet can still have some fun

Reactions: R P and Pixieblink
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes