It's called antiglamour yeah? :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

View attachment 507711
Overview:
Welcome to THE PROFESSOR REMASTERED, a first-person, choice-based visual novel.
This game is about a Professor that uses his hypnosis skills to control women's minds... and of course get laid!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4 Remastered
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sexual Content:

Non-Sexual Content:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 507719 View attachment 507721 View attachment 507724 View attachment 507726 View attachment 507727
View attachment 507732 View attachment 507731 View attachment 507734 View attachment 507735 View attachment 507738
View attachment 507762 View attachment 507761 View attachment 507745 View attachment 507741 View attachment 507733

Taken from the game - Katie the alcholic - Dancing for booze after school
Pixieblink
what's the name of that song in the OP?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
oh and you guys didn't see these :D

have fun :D
I am not into horror or gimmicks, but that stuff is weirdly erotic, including such crazy music.

That said, I am happy the game has been rebooted to appeal to a wider audience of people less degenerate than I am. :giggle:

D

Deleted member 1191611

Lol, white text with white background.. kudos.... Uninstalled just after opened

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Lol, white text with white background.. kudos.... Uninstalled just after opened
xD Really over something so trivial? And I am pretty sure I never ONCE saw white text on white background so uhhh that is gonna be a big oof on my end here chief...

And if there was White on White then it was for like a quick couple lines and it never happened again so maybe you should stop being to nit picky and maybe say..

"Hey Dev you have a hard to read part with white text on a white background perhaps you should change this in a future update so people can read this easier" Instead of giving him a cheeks comment that does nothing but make you look like a chach...

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I FUUUUUUUUUUCKED UPPPPPPPPPP!

Just realized a couple of days ago that latest version of the game (1.4) that I released was REALLY SCREWED UP.

Had been getting a few comments like "How come the game doesn't look like the previews" and "ONLY the animations are good" and honestly just shrugged it off.

Then I completed Katie's new update and played her character from the start, to test it out.
And realized that I HAD COMMITTED THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS.

It happened when I converted the jpg -> webp , to shrink down the size of the game. Not realizing that I was compressing everything but the latest update over and over again, each time screwing up the quality even more. Until finally it ended up looking like something made by a kindergarden'er. It was so bad the game was un-playable.

So :

1. Sorry.
2. It's been fixed.
3. To everyone that tried the screwed up version (v1.4), see #1. And please give it another whirl ?

- I DIDN'T manage to finish all the planned updates for v1.5 because... well see above.
- I DID manage to finish Katie's latest update. Let me know what you think? Release is tomorrow (Jan 18 2020).

- Because I didn't manage to update Samantha's character as planned I decided to split this update into TWO parts. v1.5a with Katie's new scene, and v1.5b with Samantha's and Heather's new scenes on January 25th 2020.

- The Professor 1.6 release date is still Feb 2nd, 2020 and will include new scene(s) with Erika. And maybe Katie, if I can get that much rendered by then.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
totally agree. never had this afair

It does happen every once and a while. I don't really think it's an issue because unlike some games I don't leave the same screen for lengthy interactions.

Never thought someone would have to READ the name of the character to figure out who's doing the talking, it's pretty obvious (cuz the camera's pointed right at them)

Reactions: Rolo
D

Deleted member 1191611

xD Really over something so trivial? And I am pretty sure I never ONCE saw white text on white background so uhhh that is gonna be a big oof on my end here chief...

And if there was White on White then it was for like a quick couple lines and it never happened again so maybe you should stop being to nit picky and maybe say..

"Hey Dev you have a hard to read part with white text on a white background perhaps you should change this in a future update so people can read this easier" Instead of giving him a cheeks comment that does nothing but make you look like a chach...
Just thought I should point out that, and I wrote what came at that moment. Didn't think much, should I apologise to you or Dev ? I didn't even curse, but if you say it's wrong then it must be, above all you have a well-known member tag

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Strong mind control and I like where some of the story is going. Hope work continues.
Thanks. Suggestions always welcome. Comments (even negative) also.
Just thought I should point out that, and I wrote what came at that moment. Didn't think much, should I apologise to you or Dev ? I didn't even curse, but if you say it's wrong then it must be, above all you have a well-known member tag
I'm good. You DID bring up a valid point, though it was a little harsh :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes